Draw My House & See What It Says About Me

• Thread starter JamesU
  • Start date
In summary: sorry about that! :/ in summary, you seem like an indecisive person who is very sensitive and also a lover of freedom. your house is a moonhouse which symbolizes your private and sensuous side. you're also pretty popular among friends.
JamesU
Gold Member
http://www.drawahouse.com

http://drawahouse.com/houses/2005/12/22/164171_t.gif
Click here to view my house

Based on your drawing and the 10 answers you gave this is a summary of your personality:
You are sensitive and indecisive at times. You are a freedom lover and a strong person. You are shy and reserved. If you've drawn a cross on each of windows, you always want to live alone. Once you have a problem, you need a friend with you. Your life is always full of changes.

You will avoid being alone and seek the company of others whenever possible. You love excitement and create it wherever you go. You have a strong personality and you like to command, influence and control people.

You are not a romantic person by nature. It also safe to say that others don't see you as a flirt. You are self-confident and happy with your life.

Pretty accurate

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Sounds like it almost says the same thing about everyone! I'm going to give it another try and this time I want to spend alittle more time and draw a beautiful house!:cool: I have a lot to do but I don't feel like doing them right now!:zzz:
Based on your drawing and the 10 answers you gave this is a summary of your personality:
Your house tells the world that you ought to be a leader. You are a freedom lover and a strong person. You are shy and reserved. If you've drawn a cross on each of windows, you always want to live alone. Once you have a problem, you need a friend with you. son.

You will avoid being alone and seek the company of others whenever possible. You love excitement and create it wherever you go. You have a strong personality and you like to command, influence and control people.

You added a flower into your drawing. The flower signifies that you long for love. It also safe to say that others don't see you as a flirt. You don't think much about yourself.

http://drawahouse.com/houses/2005/12/22/165418_t.gif

You are sensitive and indecisive at times. You are a freedom lover and a strong person. You will avoid being alone and seek the company of others whenever possible. You love excitement and create it wherever you go. You are very tidy person. There's nothing wrong with that because you're pretty popular among friends. Your life is always full of changes.

You will avoid being alone and seek the company of others whenever possible. You love excitement and create it wherever you go. You see the world as it is, not as you believe it should be.

You added a flower into your drawing. The flower signifies that you long for love. It also safe to say that others don't see you as a flirt. You don't think much about yourself.

No! How can I possibly get the same analysis as yomamma??!

my house
You are sensitive and indecisive at times. You are a freedom lover and a strong person. You are shy and reserved. If you've drawn a cross on each of windows, you always want to live alone. You are very tidy person. There's nothing wrong with that because you're pretty popular among friends. son.
You will avoid being alone and seek the company of others whenever possible. You love excitement and create it wherever you go. You see the world as it is, not as you believe it should be.
You added a flower into your drawing. The flower signifies that you long for love. We also see that you are sensuous, sexual, and privately passionate. You don't think much about yourself.

i got bored half way through

dduardo said:
moonbear, what you need to get is a wacom pen tablet:

http://www.wacom.com/index2.cfm
:!) Yes, I do need one of those. Unfortunately, the one I REALLY need is in the range of $400-$500 (not just for dabbling with artwork, but for tracing camera lucida drawings on full-size sheets of paper into digital images for publications).

Your house tells the world that you ought to be a leader. You are a freedom lover and a strong person. You love your house and family. You are a gifted artist as well. Once you have a problem, you need a friend with you. Your life is always full of changes. Once you have a problem, you need a friend with you. son.

You are not a romantic person by nature. It also safe to say that others don't see you as a flirt. You don't think much about yourself.

This things smart... Only, I had flowers at first, but then I forgot to color in the mulch, so I forgot to redraw the flowers back in...

http://drawahouse.com/houses/2005/12/22/166580_t.gif

Moonbear said:
Cool. I added this one to it!

http://drawahouse.com/houses/2005/12/22/166634_t.gif

Edit: Now that I look at the rest of the neighborhood, I'm guessing I'm going to have to buy up more of those properties and build new houses on them. :bugeye: :rofl:
We're helping to keep your property taxes low. Besides, who cares what our houses are like. We plan on spending most of our time in your hot tub. We'll even bring beer - cheap beer, but beer none the less.

BobG said:
We're helping to keep your property taxes low.
Ah, good point. Thanks. :smile:
Besides, who cares what our houses are like. We plan on spending most of our time in your hot tub. We'll even bring beer - cheap beer, but beer none the less.
:rofl: Just don't pee in the pool after all that beer (the pool is in the back, so you can't see it in my picture). :biggrin:

Moonbear said:
:rofl: Just don't pee in the pool after all that beer (the pool is in the back, so you can't see it in my picture). :biggrin:
Not a problem.

http://drawahouse.com/houses/2005/12/22/166907_t.gif

Someday, I need to improve the plumbing. By the way, this is what my outhouse tells me abut me:
Based on the drawing and the 10 answers they gave this is a summary of their personality:
Your house tells the world that you ought to be a leader. You are a freedom lover and a strong person. You love your house and family. You are a gifted artist as well. Once you have a problem, you need a friend with you. Your life is always full of changes. Once you have a problem, you need a friend with you. Your life is always full of changes.

You are not a romantic person by nature. We also see that you are sensuous, sexual, and privately passionate. You don't think much about yourself.

zanazzi78 said:
this should lower the tax
new house on the street
:rofl: Yep, that should help.

I also like the new sports complex that was added. I think I'll go hang out by the pool and bar. :biggrin:

I`m going around the corner to Martini Street to see if there`s a green apple house.

I suck at drawing houses. I'm going to have to get someone to draw one for me. :frown:

Math Is Hard said:
I suck at drawing houses. I'm going to have to get someone to draw one for me. :frown:
You could move into one of my rental properties. :biggrin: :rofl:

Moonbear said:
You could move into one of my rental properties. :biggrin: :rofl:
Cool! :cool: Got any double-wides available? :biggrin: