Physics Forums

Physics Forums (http://www.physicsforums.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.physicsforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   animal tales (http://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=13209)

yuki151 Jan24-04 09:38 PM

animal tales
 
fable: moths eat ur clothing [8)]

truth: their larve eat ur clothing when they hatch [;)]

y then, do they call the product: "moth" balls [?]

Evo Jan24-04 09:50 PM

Re: animal tales
 
Quote:

Originally posted by yuki151
fable: moths eat ur clothing [8)]

truth: their larve eat ur clothing when they hatch [;)]

y then, do they call the product: "moth" balls [?]

Ok, I will be the killjoy. [:(] The "mothballs" are supposed to prevent the moths from laying the larvae that eat the clothing. A more appealing name than "larvae balls". Marketing 101. [;)]

jimmy p Jan25-04 05:34 PM

arent moth-balls a type of sweet??? damn, no wonder i have had so many stomach cramps recently!

Tsu Jan26-04 03:15 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by jimmy p
arent moth-balls a type of sweet??? damn, no wonder i have had so many stomach cramps recently!
Chopnik! Pay attention to the spelling! You want MALT balls - not MOTH balls. OK? [:D]

p.s. Drink peppermint tea for your stomach cramps and don't eat anymore MOTH balls. Have Andy bring you some MALT balls and you'll be OK.[;)]

Ivan Seeking Jan26-04 03:55 AM

Okay then, why do we park on a driveway and drive on a parkway?

Why do we bother to eat corn? ...thinking...thinking...

Why is there no truly blue food?

Who did Cane and Abel marry?

If I oppose those determined to defeat the rebel faction within the antidisestablishmentarianism movement, whom exactly do I support?

Just wondering.

jimmy p Jan26-04 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Tsunami
Chopnik! Pay attention to the spelling! You want MALT balls - not MOTH balls. OK? [:D]

p.s. Drink peppermint tea for your stomach cramps and don't eat anymore MOTH balls. Have Andy bring you some MALT balls and you'll be OK.[;)]


I see, well that makes more sense now. Andy, oh waiter, waiter, fetch me some peppermint tea!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:17 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© 2014 Physics Forums