View Single Post
Jun7-07, 05:21 PM
HW Helper
PF Gold
P: 2,841

Here is one more suggestion; in case any of your AA courses yielded you B or C grades, or if you think you did not learn enough from any one or more of them at the AA-granting institution, you may want to repeat a course AT THE UNIVERSITY since the equivalent course might be taught better, or differently, allowing you to gain more mastery than you had from the previous school.

I'm not suggesting you do this with most or all of your courses from the AA-granting school; only for one or two which you may need intense review from possibly a different professor.