View Single Post
pergradus
Feb24-11, 02:12 PM
P: 156
Just take a look at places like rural Afghanistan if you want to know the answer to this (in my opinion somewhat trivial) question. Those people live as people have for thousands of years, and the human gene has not changed in that time.

The main different between body types now and then is food. Today we have access to lots of good food, which means we can be more muscular (and fat). Ancient people were almost all very lean. In my opinion the absence of fat people probably meant the average person was more attractive then than now. Take a look at some of these faces:

Any of them could pass for beautiful if they threw on a bikini and worked out in a modern gym.

Quote Quote by stevenb View Post
Call me old-fashioned, but this is an ideal women in my eyesight. She looks healthy, strong and beautiful. Hips are wide enough to survive child-bearing and she's just hefty enough to have nutritional reserves and to keep me warm at night. If any man gives her trouble when I'm not around, she'll deliver a good swift mule-kick to the you-know-whats.

And, if one of those beach beauties tried to seduce me, they wouldn't survive her wrath. (Well, that's a bit of a draw-back, but at least she would keep me honest.)
Yea you're not a creep AT ALL.