View Single Post
Pengwuino
Jul23-11, 12:34 AM
PF Gold
P: 7,125
Quote Quote by causalset View Post
Just to clarify, there are no kids involved in my case. And we are not married either. In fact I will not let the marriage and/or kids to occur. But the girl keeps pushing for marriage, which she now plans to be one year from now. And this is one of the things that scares me. I don't want to marry even if I DID like her. I am scared of irreversibility of marriage (being a Christian I don't believe in divorce) plus I want to have more me-time to focus on building my career.

She already knows I am scared of marraige and this is one of the sources of our fights. I was quite honest to her about it. But when she became really upset, I told her that I hope I can overcome my fears by the time we do plan to marry (November 2012). I know this won't happen. So I just hope that something changes between now and Nov 2012. Eitehr marriage has to be postponned further, or we have to break up.
Holy hell, you don't love her and want to break up with her, and you're playing this ******** game? No one deserves to be with someone who doesn't love them and is only pretending to be interested. Be a man and dump her.