If you buy a lottery ticket, most likely
you won't win; yet several people around the country win every week. Anyway, how do you explain all these silvery aluminum looking saucers in the sky? If something that big came off the plane, it would crash.
- one silver cigar-shaped object flying slowly and vertically.
- one saucer-shaped object leaving a vapor-like trail, disappeared from sight in 3 mn.
- one cream-colored disc-shaped object, flying at 1,500 ft (diameter : 20 ft).
- a saucer-shaped object followed by the pilot for about 20 miles
- a domed-disc
- four groups of round metallic silver objects
- two large flying discs, with a silver mirror surface, 600-700 ft diameter
- a silvery elongated object motionless
How do you know?