View Single Post
Feb21-12, 11:13 AM
P: 20
Hi, I need to buy some tubes for the pressure taps on my aerofoil and I can't seem to find anywhere that sells them. This is my first time doing something like this so I have no idea where to look.
Phys.Org News Partner Science news on
'Smart material' chin strap harvests energy from chewing
King Richard III died painfully on battlefield
Capturing ancient Maya sites from both a rat's and a 'bat's eye view'