Thread: Two timers
View Single Post
wolram
#13
Aug7-05, 02:22 PM
PF Gold
wolram's Avatar
P: 3,683
Quote Quote by Smurf
Well if he's muslim he really should be married to both of them and they should know about eachother, a better question would be to ask if the girls are polygamous, because otherwise he's still violating their trust by not working out the cultural differences.
Im 90% sure they dont know about each other, but that leaves 10% doubt.