View Single Post
Rude Boi MC!
Aug18-05, 05:11 AM
P: 9
Quote Quote by russ_watters
I used the term "word salad" in the previous thread, and I'll use it again. Lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots of nothing there, Sub_Zero. If you want a discussion, we'll take these things one at a time: pick your one strongest point and argue it.

How about the the-buildings-fell-at-freefall-speeds point...? That's my personal favorite...
Yo I’ve reviewed the things you’ve been saying and it certainly appears to me that you truly don’t know what in the hell your talking about, you seem to justify your arguments with a incorrect and smug self belief that your correct. The evidence you site for the most part and the conclusions you draw are not convincing proof of anything. So I would suggest that you take a deep breath, sit back and consider that you’ve been lied to by the Bush Administration and mass media, and challenge critically the official 9/11 story. Which in fact by it’s nature being nothing but an idea about what happened that day, is a conspiracy theory, that you have to be a conspiracy theorist to believe. And that's assuming if you genuine, because your not one of these “disinfo agents" that I’ve heard so much about, are you?

http://xs40.xs.to/pics/05312/Disinfo-agent.png

“Flood the Internet with agents. This is the answer to the question, "What could possibly motivate a person to spend hour upon hour on Internet news groups defending the government and/or the press and harassing genuine critics?" Don't the authorities have defenders enough in all the newspapers, magazines, radio, and television? One would think refusing to print critical letters and screening out serious callers or dumping them from radio talk shows would be control enough, but, obviously, it is not.”

I’m personally convinced that the Bush Administration has fed the mass media wholly treasonous lies about what happened on 9/11. And the Mass media being corporate has been told not to question 9/11 because it’s owned by the same people profiting from war, in the Military Industrial Complex. Sub-Zero has put up conclusive evidence to any open mined person that at least, there’s something wrong with the official 9/11 story. If people are refusing to accept that then they’re probably suffering from what’s called “cognitive dissidence”!

Watch this speech by Dr David Ray Griffin, he explains excellently why we've been lied to over 9/11;

http://www.911busters.com/911_new_vi...sa_Oct_04.html