Register to reply

Permanent Magnet DC Generator

by MaxMoon
Tags: generator, magnet, permanent
Share this thread:
MaxMoon
Dec2-03, 03:57 PM
P: 13
If I have an internal resistance of the motor and the value of flux and the generator constant, can I simulate the system's performance by a circuit with two circuits in series, one being the internal resistance, and the other being the load, and the voltage source being the armature voltage?
Phys.Org News Partner Engineering news on Phys.org
Future phones to use blood and speech to monitor HIV, stress, nutrition
Neuron circuit may enable pitch perception applications
Quasi-distributed temperature sensors from draw-tower fabrication technology
sheldon
Dec6-03, 12:39 AM
P: 156
Originally posted by MaxMoon
If I have an internal resistance of the motor and the value of flux and the generator constant, can I simulate the system's performance by a circuit with two circuits in series, one being the internal resistance, and the other being the load, and the voltage source being the armature voltage?
Come again?
jacobturner
Jan28-07, 06:23 PM
P: 1
Hi everyone,

If you're looking for some really high-quality DC gear, such as generators, batteries, inverters, regulators, chargers, heaters, desalinators and compressors, check out Onsite Power.

-- Jacob

Averagesupernova
Jan28-07, 07:11 PM
P: 2,508
Permanent Magnet DC Generator

Quote Quote by MaxMoon View Post
Yes that is exactly what you would do.
Averagesupernova
Jan28-07, 07:16 PM
P: 2,508
Quote Quote by jacobturner View Post
Hi everyone,

If you're looking for some really high-quality DC gear, such as generators, batteries, inverters, regulators, chargers, heaters, desalinators and compressors, check out Onsite Power.

-- Jacob
Someone please find this guy and smack him in the head. My apologies if you are not a spammer Jacob, but if you aren't, why would you post in this manner? It simply appears that you are searching the net for possible leads and just toss something out there in hopes that it generates sales. I would guess that you don't even understand the question. The folks that run this board work hard to keep it clean. Oh well, I'm probably talking to no one.

Register to reply