Register to reply

Site down?

by robphy
Tags: None
Share this thread:
Anttech
Aug21-06, 04:48 AM
P: 1,401
What actually happened? I came a few times, and observed that 1 user would be viewing something somewhere, so I guessed that you had a single-user access to the backend db (like with sql)...
Lisa!
Aug23-06, 11:26 AM
PF Gold
P: 973
I don't see edit button under my posts anymore!
Does that mean we can't edit/delet posts or I'm missing something here?
Astronuc
Aug23-06, 11:37 AM
Admin
P: 21,828
Quote Quote by Lisa!
I don't see edit button under my posts anymore!
Does that mean we can't edit/delet posts or I'm missing something here?
Make sure you are looking at a recent post. After 24 hrs, the edit function disappears. You should be able to edit post during 24 hrs of the post time.
Lisa!
Aug23-06, 11:42 AM
PF Gold
P: 973
Quote Quote by Astronuc
Make sure you are looking at a recent post. After 24 hrs, the edit function disappears. You should be able to edit post during 24 hrs of the post time.
Thanks!

At 1st I thought that must be the problem but I though that I made the post at 3PM so I still can edit it.(that was the date of the last post of the thread not my post )
chroot
Aug23-06, 01:12 PM
Emeritus
Sci Advisor
PF Gold
P: 10,428
Well, there's a big "disconnect" between Greg and I that sometimes limits my ability to fix things. I don't have his phone number, nor do I have the contact info of this new hosting company. My hands are often tied until Greg arrives... then I tell him what to tell the hosting company.

- Warren
Clausius2
Aug25-06, 02:14 AM
Sci Advisor
PF Gold
P: 1,479
No doubt, PF looks like Matrix:

"Neo (me): The program 'Smith' has grown beyond your control. Soon he will spread through this city as he spread through the Matrix. You cannot stop him, but I can.
Deus Ex Machina (greg): We don't need you. We need nothing.
Neo (me): If that's true, then I've made a mistake and you should kill me now.
Deus Ex Machina (greg): What do you want?
Neo (me): Peace."

Register to reply