For kitten lovers

by Evo
Tags: cats, evo, kitten, kittens, lovers
Evo
Sep3-07, 08:04 PM
Mentor
P: 25,940
You should report your landlord to the Humane Society. It seems rules for animals are sometimes better than those for humans.
Math Is Hard
Sep3-07, 08:51 PM
Emeritus
Sci Advisor
PF Gold
P: 4,921
Quote Quote by Evo View Post
You should report your landlord to the Humane Society. It seems rules for animals are sometimes better than those for humans.
You're so right about that. The one nice thing that's happened lately is that I did get to watch my landlord get thoroughly chewed out by the housing inspector. He is very unhappy with him for not making the repairs he was told to make.
hypatia
Sep3-07, 10:23 PM
P: 1,296
She is just a doll! Nice that you have such a sweet animal friend.
jmnew51
Sep3-07, 11:32 PM
P: 96
Click image for larger version

Name:	sasha and shanna.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	294.0 KB
ID:	10806These are two of my babies when they were younger. We call them sisters, but they're really not.
Math Is Hard
Sep3-07, 11:53 PM
Emeritus
Sci Advisor
PF Gold
Quote Quote by hypatia View Post
She is just a doll! Nice that you have such a sweet animal friend.
Thank you. She's my angel.
Math Is Hard
Sep3-07, 11:54 PM
Emeritus
Sci Advisor
PF Gold
Quote Quote by jmnew51 View Post
Attachment 10806These are two of my babies when they were younger. We call them sisters, but they're really not.
Ooh, how pretty!
Lisa!
Sep4-07, 09:47 AM
PF Gold
P: 971
Quote Quote by Math Is Hard View Post
My baby doll..
Woot!
Math Is Hard
Sep4-07, 11:22 AM
Emeritus
Sci Advisor
PF Gold
Quote Quote by Lisa! View Post
Woot!
Thanks.

I just realized that in this pic she looks like one of those "Munchkin cats" with the very short legs. She's not one of those, though. It's the angle, and her stockiness enhances the effect.
Evo
Sep4-07, 11:35 AM
Mentor
I love how she's looking right into the camera. That's a great picture!
Math Is Hard
Sep4-07, 11:56 AM
Emeritus
Sci Advisor
PF Gold
We need some new Foofer pics. Fruit bat, too!
Lisa!
Sep4-07, 12:22 PM
PF Gold
P: 971
Are you looking for a date for Jelly, MIH? I know of a nice 1
Evo
Sep4-07, 02:42 PM
Mentor
We need some new Foofer pics. Fruit bat, too!
I need to get a new camera. Foofer is hardly ever here anymore. I'll need to capture him soon for the move. He's going to be one angry cat when we move, he won't be able to roam outside anymore. The Child of Evo thinks he'll snap. Trapped in the house with the Fruit bat, and we know how the Fruit bat likes to drill holes into cat's heads. I will need to get a cat helmet made for Foofer. This is not going to be an easy transition.
Moonbear
Sep4-07, 04:31 PM
Emeritus
Sci Advisor
PF Gold
P: 12,257
Ooh, poor Foofer. We'll have to locate a tiny helmet for him.

Here's an Ember update. These were taken at the beginning of the summer, when she seemed to think her toy basket was an excellent place to sleep too (and you can see she's very grumpy when woken up by the flash ).

I can't believe she's already a year and 2 months old! Though, she hasn't outgrown attaching herself to my fingers by her teeth yet.
Math Is Hard
Sep4-07, 05:57 PM
Emeritus
Sci Advisor
PF Gold
Quote Quote by Lisa! View Post
Are you looking for a date for Jelly, MIH? I know of a nice 1
Greg also mentioned that his cat was looking for a girlfriend. Unfortunately, Jelly hates other cats, won't even tolerate them in her presence.

I need to get a new camera. Foofer is hardly ever here anymore. I'll need to capture him soon for the move. He's going to be one angry cat when we move, he won't be able to roam outside anymore. The Child of Evo thinks he'll snap. Trapped in the house with the Fruit bat, and we know how the Fruit bat likes to drill holes into cat's heads. I will need to get a cat helmet made for Foofer. This is not going to be an easy transition.
That's going to be tough for him. My first thought was one of these helmets, but considering it is made out of fruit, that is only going to drive the fruit bat wild.

Quote Quote by Moonbear View Post
Ooh, poor Foofer. We'll have to locate a tiny helmet for him.

Here's an Ember update. These were taken at the beginning of the summer, when she seemed to think her toy basket was an excellent place to sleep too (and you can see she's very grumpy when woken up by the flash ).

I can't believe she's already a year and 2 months old! Though, she hasn't outgrown attaching herself to my fingers by her teeth yet.
Awww, Ember looks so soft. That basket is just right for her!
Evo
Sep4-07, 06:20 PM
Mentor
Moonbear, Ember has really grown into a beautiful cat!!
Evo
Sep4-07, 06:21 PM
Mentor
MIH, I thought of the fruit helmet too, but then I remembered this

What cat wouldn't love to wear this?
turbo
Sep4-07, 06:27 PM
PF Gold
P: 7,367

You might be able to persuade a drugged or catatonic cat to get strapped into that, but if Foofer has any spirit, you'd look like hamburg after trying to apply that armor.
Moonbear
Sep4-07, 06:30 PM
Emeritus
Sci Advisor
PF Gold
P: 12,257
Awww, Ember looks so soft. That basket is just right for her!
Moonbear, Ember has really grown into a beautiful cat!!
And she knows it! Spoiled rotten! Too smart too...she's figured out all the loopholes in the rules around here. She's not allowed on kitchen counters, but has figured out how to leap to the top of the kitchen trash can and up onto the top of the cabinets, so she can check out everything going on in the kitchen without touching a countertop! She also knows that rules don't apply if the water bottle is nowhere near me. And, yep, her fur has stayed very soft, which is great, because she's just so fun to snuggle. We play fetch, tag, boxing, wrestling...nobody who meets her seems to think she acts like a normal cat (they think similar things about her owner too).

Wow! That's a cool set of armor! I'm not letting Ember know cats can have armor though...she just might want it for herself. She's already learned bad things from the other cats here. She never touched a Q-tip until someone else mentioned it here somewhere, and ever since, she has gone to great lengths to fish used Q-tips from the trash.

Register to reply