Share this thread:
rootX
Jul18-10, 12:26 AM
P: 1,294
Quote Quote by HeLiXe View Post
"I see you e-mailed me personally."
"Yes, I'm sorry about that, I meant to hit reply all"
"No worries! Would you like to go out to lunch sometime?"
omg , I did not know what date you were talking about, (datetime or date as a fruit).
rootX
Jul18-10, 12:38 AM
Differential form is cooler:

I like those triangles and differentials more than integral symbols.
HeLiXe
Jul18-10, 02:10 AM
P: 410
Quote Quote by rootX View Post
I am very happy

After spending 10 hours today and all of last week on a problem, I managed to pass the cause of the trouble to the external people and got temporary fix.
Yippeeeeeeee!!!!! This is great news
HeLiXe
Jul18-10, 02:13 AM
Differential form is cooler:

I like those triangles and differentials more than integral symbols.
What level math is this stuff covered in? *says math instead of maths* I say maths from time to time *sigh*
HeLiXe
Jul18-10, 02:16 AM
omg , I did not know what date you were talking about, (datetime or date as a fruit).
You know rootX....date the fruit would have made more sense than this!
Borg
Jul18-10, 06:14 AM
PF Gold
P: 759
That sux! I used to work at a place where some people used to forward spam to the all inclusive e-mail address lololol and then people would reply all saying "stop sending me this" drove the IT guys crazy!
Quote Quote by Evo View Post
Our company cracked down on the idiots that would "reply all".
Our company had a couple of episodes of the "Stop hitting reply all!" nonsense also. The corporate level secretaries send out mass mailings that someone would occasionally Reply All to. The solution finally came as a directive that mailing lists had to be blind copied. Still, the last one was pretty epic - over 200 replies before it died. I guess that the admins finally killed it.
Borg
Jul18-10, 09:10 AM
PF Gold
Monkey terrorists
KalamMekhar
Jul18-10, 09:37 AM
P: 27
Quote Quote by Borg View Post
Do they cry "death to the infidel" also?
TubbaBlubba
Jul18-10, 10:26 AM
P: 106
Quote Quote by KalamMekhar View Post
Do they cry "death to the infidel" also?
Or maybe "YOU'RE BABY MURDERERS!" or "LONG LIVE THE IRA!"?
GeorginaS
Jul18-10, 11:13 AM
P: 380
Our company had a couple of episodes of the "Stop hitting reply all!" nonsense also. The corporate level secretaries send out mass mailings that someone would occasionally Reply All to. The solution finally came as a directive that mailing lists had to be blind copied. Still, the last one was pretty epic - over 200 replies before it died. I guess that the admins finally killed it.

GeorginaS
Jul18-10, 11:15 AM
P: 380
And I said, “I’m not convinced there were lyrics, but some people appeared to be screaming along, so…”

And Nicole said, “I know the lyrics to that song. It goes: BLAH HEE ARRG GOORG YAR YAR YAR GRR AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!”

And I said, “Quite right.”

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

And then! They took our table away because they needed to have a fight break out in the middle of the place. I think that's about the same time the cicadas took up residence in my ears.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

And then! After we made sure that the guy who was lying in the shale between the cars was still alive, the guy standing on the other side of the glass door puked up vast quantities of bright orange stuff on his shoes.
rootX
Jul18-10, 11:53 AM
What level math is this stuff covered in? *says math instead of maths* I say maths from time to time *sigh*
Second year, vector calculus.

I felt Maxwell just restated some theorms from vector calculus along with simple high school electromagnetic laws for at least three equations. It did not work out for the last one so he added one more symbol .
KalamMekhar
Jul18-10, 11:58 AM
P: 27
Quote Quote by TubbaBlubba View Post
Or maybe "YOU'RE BABY MURDERERS!" or "LONG LIVE THE IRA!"?
Yeah, that doesn't make sense, considering the story was referring to the Taliban.

Nice try though.
rootX
Jul18-10, 01:40 PM
Another big day

*makes green tea*
Borg
Jul18-10, 01:50 PM
PF Gold

The Futuristic World of 2010
lisab
Jul18-10, 06:55 PM
Mentor
P: 2,976
I'm having a bad day. Despite that, I'm not in a bad mood.
HeLiXe
Jul18-10, 08:27 PM
Your company too! LOOOLOL 200 replies is too much! The most we ever had was like 50 and I thought that was more than ridiculous.

Register to reply