Scientist/Engineers have to be socially unadapted? Wow but i like women to xD

by AlexES16
Tags: socially, unadapted, women
Share this thread:
Pattonias
Jul22-10, 02:30 PM
P: 378
Quote Quote by Office_Shredder View Post
If you take a millimeter of skin off every woman in the field, I'll wager there are no attractive women left
That is wit at its best right there.
DanP
Jul22-10, 03:55 PM
P: 630
Quote Quote by stevenb View Post
I would prefer a modified version of the program that gives me the answers to all my wife's questions, with the lowest probability of getting into trouble.

Specifications are as follows. It should have voice recognition triggered by my wife's voice. Any statement that includes my full name Steven (rather than Steve or honey or sweetie or stud-muffin), and has a questioning inflection, with harsh tone, should trigger the program. Then, the best answer should be transmitted wirelessly by Bluetooth to my earpiece, within 2 seconds.

How much will that be? I have checkbook and pen in hand right now.
Wouldn't a restraining order be much more efficient ?
nismaratwork
Jul22-10, 03:58 PM
P: 2,284
Quote Quote by DanP View Post
Whole new spin on the "long distance relationship". Besides, it would put sex right out the window... literally.
DanP
Jul22-10, 04:08 PM
Quote Quote by nismaratwork View Post
Besides, it would put sex right out the window... literally.
Ah yeah, you dont get to see her Britney no more But no more nagging :P
nismaratwork
Jul22-10, 04:10 PM
Ah yeah, you dont get to see her Britney no more But no more nagging :P
Hmmm... have you considered divorce or murder? Done properly I'm given to understand that both can be very effective at putting an end to nagging.
stevenb
Jul22-10, 04:20 PM
P: 697
Quote Quote by Office_Shredder View Post
If you take a millimeter of skin off every woman in the field, I'll wager there are no attractive women left
Oh boy! I said "LOOK under her skin", not skin her alive. - Hmmm, some latent psychopathic thoughts there. Maybe you should stay above the surface and just look under her clothes. That's only a misdemeanor.
stevenb
Jul22-10, 04:21 PM
P: 697
The most efficient thing is to just stand outside of iron-skillet throwing range, which isn't too far from a typical women. But, the truth is, I love her too much to do that.
DanP
Jul22-10, 04:28 PM
Quote Quote by stevenb View Post
The most efficient thing is to just stand outside of iron-skillet throwing range, which isn't too far from a typical women. But, the truth is, I love her too much to do that.
You mean, you love her too much to stay out of the throwing range ?
Pattonias
Jul22-10, 04:28 PM
I wouldn't mind sex right out my window. It would be kind of kinky
xxChrisxx
Jul22-10, 04:58 PM
P: 2,043
Quote Quote by Pattonias View Post
I wouldn't mind sex right out my window. It would be kind of kinky
Counter-balancing would be critical though.
nismaratwork
Jul22-10, 07:46 PM
Quote Quote by xxChrisxx View Post
Counter-balancing would be critical though.
If that can't be figured by the folks here at PHYSICS Forums, humanity and the hope of hot window-sex is doomed.
Pattonias
Jul23-10, 08:08 AM
Quote Quote by nismaratwork View Post
If that can't be figured by the folks here at PHYSICS Forums, humanity and the hope of hot window-sex is doomed.

Well, I considered makeing a diagram using levers, but decided that it would end with a warning so I restrained myself.
AlexES16
Aug20-10, 10:43 PM
P: 193
Well...... so you get laid many times a week as an engineer?
xxChrisxx
Aug20-10, 11:12 PM
P: 2,043
As an engineer... none. As someone with a fiancee, plenty thanks.

Or was that a deliberately ironic post that i've missed.
nucleargirl
Aug21-10, 06:02 AM
P: 126
Quote Quote by Chronos View Post
Toss away that pocket protector and free yourself! Girls will disagree with you no matter what your profession. The trick is to allow them to make the first assertion. You then mildly disagree, and permit them the pleasure of ripping your throat out. They will get all maternal after that and you can feed them the berries remaining in you good hand.
:) lol true! yeah, let the girls win and she'll be happy! berries are good! we love berries! and girls are lazy so feeding her is good too.
and don't have to lose the pocket protector! I hadn't seen one before but they're kinda cute in a really geeky way... sweet! shows he's got serious mental abilities... and is practical, and clean too!
DaveC426913
Aug21-10, 09:52 AM
P: 15,319
Quote Quote by Pattonias View Post

Well, I considered makeing a diagram using levers, but decided that it would end with a warning so I restrained myself.
Yep that works too. And how did the restraints work out?

Register to reply