Register to reply

Whats your fantasy...

by nucleargirl
Tags: fantasy
Share this thread:
FrancisZ
Aug25-10, 01:46 AM
P: 43
Well, here's kind of what I was trying to say in another thread, regarding femininity versus the more overt aesthetic, physical attributes.

In keeping with "fantasy" (yes, I do actually attempt at least to stay on topic...sometimes), here are some film actresses I've always appreciated.

First of all, here we have lovely Anne Bancroft...

Notice, she's basically fully dressed (not even showing that much leg). But there's just something about the outfit maybe--or even just the expression on her face--that oozes womanliness (to quote a sometime more base self: "wrrrrrarr") .

And then there's Elizabeth Hartman...

Again, there is no obvious sexuality to either of these photographs--she's just feminine and beautiful. In her case, I think it's the eyes. Wrap even one of those "snazzy" burqas around her, and I think she'd still be alluring.

Lastly, my favorite of all: Kelly McGillis...

Kelly McGillis made AMISH sexy. That's pretty tough to do, fully covered. She has nice lips Kelly McGillis, I've always thought; and is little thick here and there. Very feminine.
DanP
Aug25-10, 03:17 AM
P: 630
Dont get me wrong, but in that pciture Bancroft looks to me just like she finished a 6 months cycle on androgen steroids.
TheStatutoryApe
Aug25-10, 09:12 AM
P: 1,550
Quote Quote by AUK 1138 View Post
(and the only realistic way. sorry, but boy's dreams about having a woman approach them don't come true)
I think that all of the women I have been involved with approached me. I'm not even all that good looking. Every woman I approached shot me down. So I pretty much rely on women coming after me instead of the other way around. It works out ok I guess.
theJorge551
Aug25-10, 10:34 AM
P: 63
Quote Quote by TheStatutoryApe View Post
I think that all of the women I have been involved with approached me. I'm not even all that good looking. Every woman I approached shot me down. So I pretty much rely on women coming after me instead of the other way around. It works out ok I guess.
Pretty much the same thing here. I actually think that men get approached by women on a constant basis, but I'm slowly starting to realize that it's almost impossible for men to realize when they're being approached in that manner (men and women tend to interpret certain types of advances differently...).
DanP
Aug25-10, 10:36 AM
Quote Quote by theJorge551 View Post
Pretty much the same thing here. I actually think that men get approached by women on a constant basis, but I'm slowly starting to realize that it's almost impossible for men to realize when they're being approached in that manner (men and women tend to interpret certain types of advances differently...).
If you are interested in her, believe me you'll notice. Else you wont notice even if he hits you with a jackhammer.
BobG
Aug25-10, 11:04 AM
Sci Advisor
HW Helper
P: 2,280
A naked evening in an un-airconditioned apartment spent painting toenails and sharing Godiva chocolate and a Cabernet Sauvignon.

I need the practice. It's hard not to dab instead using the smooth, bold strokes one should. Except dabbing makes it take longer, which is good. But then the down side of dabbing is that she has really horrid looking toenails for about 2 or 3 weeks; so bad other women ask about them.
Math Is Hard
Aug25-10, 11:33 AM
Emeritus
Sci Advisor
PF Gold
P: 4,922
Quote Quote by BobG View Post
A naked evening in an un-airconditioned apartment spent painting toenails and sharing Godiva chocolate and a Cabernet Sauvignon.
I don't have any fantasies that don't involve air conditioning. If anything, I dream about going to a hotel room where I can crank the air conditioner up to 11.
BobG
Aug25-10, 01:37 PM
Sci Advisor
HW Helper
P: 2,280
Quote Quote by Math Is Hard View Post
I don't have any fantasies that don't involve air conditioning. If anything, I dream about going to a hotel room where I can crank the air conditioner up to 11.
I know a hotel where you can crank the air conditioner volume up to 100 decibels - 1 decibel for each BTU/hr of cooling power.

It's great! You can't hear the people in the next room!
turbo
Aug25-10, 02:33 PM
PF Gold
P: 7,363
Quote Quote by theJorge551 View Post
My wife is about the only woman that I had to pursue. Two of my longest-duration "significant others" were during college and they both turned on the charm so high I couldn't help but notice. The second one (whom I ended up living with until she graduated and left school) saw me coming into the bar of a local motel one winter evening, came over and asked if she could sit with me if she bought me a drink. I wanted to pinch myself, just as a reality check.

She was almost 4 years older than me, baby-faced, and fit (lifeguard at the U of M pool).
FrancisZ
Aug25-10, 03:24 PM
Quote Quote by DanP View Post
Dont get me wrong, but in that pciture Bancroft looks to me just like she finished a 6 months cycle on androgen steroids.
Well...she isn't wearing heavy make-up, if that's what you mean.

Personally, I don't think women need make-up (it'd only be covering up what God and evolution have done perfectly to begin with). If she wants to, that's fine.
DanP
Aug25-10, 03:27 PM
Quote Quote by FrancisZ View Post
Well...she isn't wearing heavy make-up, if that's what you mean.

No, I mean IMO she has masculine features in that picture :P
FrancisZ
Aug25-10, 03:35 PM
Quote Quote by DanP View Post
No, I mean IMO she has masculine features in that picture :P

To each his own, I guess. I just don't see it. If she were a guy, she'd be a fairly short cross dresser--certainly not the ideal I aim for in myself (and miss frequently ).
FrancisZ
Aug25-10, 03:45 PM
Not to be annoying, but maybe this is a better picture of facial features.

Silly, frilly pants aside, I think she has a nice curled lip...

FrancisZ
Aug27-10, 09:32 PM
I just found out that one of my favorite actresses of all time, (Kelly McGillis) is not really into guys; so even though there was already no possibility of my ever getting to meet and know her personally, now I know exactly what a snowball in hell feels like. :(

So very sad. My delusions can't even reach fruition now. It'd be like: "Hey, here's some flowers...oh...oh...yes, I see...no, I understand...I respect that…but...what…you still really don't want them though, huh...now where is that rock I usually crawl under?"

She was married a couple of times already (I think even had children) so part of me is like: "Hey, there's still a chance!" :) But no. Fantasy self-terminating.
Topher925
Aug27-10, 10:46 PM
P: 1,672
What's my fantasy? The picture says it all.

DaveC426913
Aug27-10, 11:01 PM
P: 15,319
Quote Quote by Math Is Hard View Post
I'm beginning to sense a common theme among the sisterhood...
Math Is Hard
Aug27-10, 11:08 PM
Emeritus
Sci Advisor
PF Gold
P: 4,922
Quote Quote by DaveC426913 View Post
I'm beginning to sense a common theme among the sisterhood...
Not to mention, this:
http://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=127277

Our motors run hot.
Evo
Aug27-10, 11:24 PM
Mentor
P: 26,538
Reminds me of a text I read long ago about a method of cooling implemented somewhere, sometime, supposedly. It consisted of huge wet cloths hanging down that were fanned and was supposed to create a cooling effect in the room.

Register to reply