The "We love you Danger" thread

by Evo
Tags: we love you danger
Proton Soup
Sep20-10, 10:25 PM
P: 1,070
i would certainly have a beer with Danger. i like living on the edge sometimes.
Danger
Sep20-10, 10:33 PM
PF Gold
P: 8,961
Quote Quote by turbo-1 View Post
See? Being stalked by MIH? Life is good!!!
I can think of worse fates...
Greg Bernhardt
Sep20-10, 10:41 PM
Admin
P: 8,531
Quote Quote by Danger View Post
I can think of worse fates...
Once I was stalked by Cyrus
Lacy33
Sep20-10, 10:52 PM
P: 335
Quote Quote by Greg Bernhardt View Post
Mmmm m mmm mmmmmmm mm mmmmmm mmm mmmmm!
Evo
Sep20-10, 10:53 PM
Mentor
P: 25,925
Damnit.

*Sops iced tea off of her keyboard and monitor*.
OmCheeto
Sep20-10, 11:16 PM
PF Gold
P: 1,369
and from all the other 200,000+ members that I speak for, that are not worthy of sharing your electrons, we bow in awe, and whisper in gratitude; Thank you, for having allowed us to be in your presence.

ps. There is supposedly a mouth of a river near here that is supposedly quite impressive in any manner of boat to go over. I've always wanted to try it.

What do you say? 70 foot waves in a 12 foot dingy?

Come on.... I'll pay the airfare...

Danger
Sep20-10, 11:22 PM
PF Gold
Quote Quote by OmCheeto View Post
There is supposedly a mouth of a river near here that is supposedly quite impressive in any manner of boat to go over. I've always wanted to try it.

What do you say? 70 foot waves in a 12 foot dingy?

Come on.... I'll pay the airfare...
My boating experience is pretty much limited to slowly cruising 4th Avenue trolling for trollops, but I'll try almost anything once...
OmCheeto
Sep20-10, 11:46 PM
PF Gold
My boating experience is pretty much limited to slowly cruising 4th Avenue trolling for trollops, but I'll try almost anything once...
We don't have Trollops around here, that I know of. Though it might be a language barrier type thing. That's not a crack-hoe is it? If that's the case, then yes, we've plenty of them. My old friend was just saying this morning that he'd rather give one $5 to go away than sit next to her describing what she'd do for said $5.

I quite agreed with him. I've had a few of them trollops, and it took months to get rid of the scratchy little buggers they left behind.
Danger
Sep21-10, 12:52 AM
PF Gold
Quote Quote by OmCheeto View Post
We don't have Trollops around here, that I know of. Though it might be a language barrier type thing. That's not a crack-hoe is it?
Well, in my day it was horse; crack came along a lot later. But yeah, that's pretty much it.

By the bye, I'll need a wetsuit for our adventure. I have a profound, and very irritating, propensity for entering hypothermia when evaporative cooling takes place. It's weird; I can stroll around outside in a T-shirt when it's -40 and be perfectly comfortable, but if I get wet it's game over no matter how warm a day it is.
OmCheeto
Sep21-10, 01:06 AM
PF Gold
Well, in my day it was horse; crack came along a lot later. But yeah, that's pretty much it.
Well, in any event, you don't need any experience to go boating with me.

After all, I've none.

Good night.

the boss want's me in at 6am tomorrow and it's only 7 hours away and it takes me 3 hours just to think about going to work after I wake up in the morning, which is only, if you do the math, 4 hours away...., so, as I said, good night!

zzzzzzzzzz.............
Danger
Sep21-10, 01:21 AM
PF Gold
Good night, then, old bean. If this might help you any, I discovered decades ago that bagging 2 hours of sleep, napwise, on the couch is more restful than 9 hours in my bed. I suspect that it's because REM state comes on almost immediately in that situation.
encorp
Sep21-10, 01:27 AM
P: 27
Good night, then, old bean. If this might help you any, I discovered decades ago that bagging 2 hours of sleep, napwise, on the couch is more restful than 9 hours in my bed. I suspect that it's because REM state comes on almost immediately in that situation.
Couch>Bed when it comes to short naps for sure.

I don't know any of the back story or anyone here personally, but from what I gathered of you from this thread , you remind me of Randy Pausch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ji5_M...layer_embedded
Danger
Sep21-10, 01:49 AM
PF Gold
Quote Quote by encorp View Post
I don't know any of the back story or anyone here personally, but from what I gathered of you from this thread , you remind me of Randy Pausch.
I've never heard of that dude before, but I quite enjoyed the first 5 minutes. Then I noticed the countdown clock and realized that there was more than an hour left to go. Right now, I don't want to spend the time... but I'll try to watch the whole thing later on. I don't, as a general rule, like motivational speakers, but this guy is amusing. He seems to be a combination of Wayne Dyer and George Carlin.
encorp
Sep21-10, 02:10 AM
P: 27
I've never heard of that dude before, but I quite enjoyed the first 5 minutes. Then I noticed the countdown clock and realized that there was more than an hour left to go. Right now, I don't want to spend the time... but I'll try to watch the whole thing later on. I don't, as a general rule, like motivational speakers, but this guy is amusing. He seems to be a combination of Wayne Dyer and George Carlin.
I don't like motivational speakers either - but his story is in fact very human. It's worth a watch for sure. If only for the anthropological aspects of it all.
fuzzyfelt
Sep21-10, 04:55 AM
PF Gold
P: 742
Live well, Danger, and everyone.

Funny, I pretty much have lived my entire life that way
Quote Quote by Borek View Post
Sounds like we may need "Well Camouflaged Jerk" badge. I'll be honored to wear it with both of you
I don't worry too much about the camouflage.
drizzle
Sep21-10, 07:16 AM
PF Gold
P: 521
I'm sensitive to hugs But I'll pray for you Danger :)
Loren Booda
Sep21-10, 06:54 PM
P: 3,408
I appreciate the PF archive of peace which you share with a cast of thousands, Danger!

~Dilate time~

GeorginaS
Sep21-10, 08:41 PM
P: 379
That prior incident quite took me by surprise. Yes... Evo, Astronuc, MIH, Moonbear, Arildno, Lacy... all know my real name, phone numbers, and address. Evo, Astro and Moonie also have my next-of-kin info.
Okay. Good to know.

Register to reply