Is Homeopathic Vodka the Answer to All Your Ailments?

• Thread starter BWV
  • Start date
In summary, homeopathic vodka can be made at home using high-proof alcohol, distilled water, and a homeopathic remedy of choice. The process involves mixing equal parts alcohol and water, adding drops of the remedy, and shaking vigorously. The time it takes to make varies depending on the potency and type of remedy. Homeopathic vodka is considered safe to drink in moderation.
BWV
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZO9J7dDLU4

Physics news on Phys.org
Awesome!

That's a hoot! What burns me up is people who use "Homeopathic medicine" to mean any "

That's a hoot! What burns me up is people who use "homeopathic medicine" to mean any natural remedy.

What a waste.

Reminds me of this:

"Wooow that's strong stuff!"

"When someone comes in with a vague sense of unease or a touch of the nerves..."

:rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:

1. Can I make homeopathic vodka at home?

Yes, you can make homeopathic vodka at home with the right ingredients and instructions.

2. What ingredients do I need to make homeopathic vodka?

You will need high-proof alcohol, distilled water, and a homeopathic remedy of your choice.

3. How do I make homeopathic vodka?

To make homeopathic vodka, mix equal parts high-proof alcohol and distilled water in a glass jar. Add a few drops of the homeopathic remedy, close the jar, and shake it vigorously. This process is known as "succussion" and it is crucial for creating a homeopathic remedy.

4. How long does it take to make homeopathic vodka?

The process of making homeopathic vodka can take anywhere from a few minutes to several weeks, depending on the potency and type of homeopathic remedy you are using. Generally, the higher the potency, the longer it takes to make.

5. Is homeopathic vodka safe to drink?

Homeopathic vodka is diluted to the point where there are no detectable molecules of the original substance, so it is considered safe to drink. However, as with any alcoholic beverage, it should be consumed in moderation.