Have you ever seen an attractive woman, walked up to her and started a conversation?

by wasteofo2
Tags: attractive, conversation, started, walked, woman
cbetanco
Nov28-11, 06:17 PM
P: 135
that burns my eyes. I wish I could undo seeing that.
Evo
Nov28-11, 06:44 PM
Mentor
P: 25,961
Heheh, I *love* that commercial.

I remember in France, I was on the train and in my comparment was a beautiful woman, wearing a skirt, then I looked at her legs, she was wearing hose and the thick long hair on her legs was all matted underneath them. But that was acceptable, I know french men that are turned on by leg and armpit hair on women. There have even been members here that have posted that they are turned on by the smell of armpit sweat in hair, they don't want their women to shave or wear deodorant.
Astronuc
Nov28-11, 06:56 PM
Admin
P: 21,637
Quote Quote by Evo View Post
Heheh, I *love* that commercial.

I remember in France, I was on the train and in my comparment was a beautiful woman, wearing a skirt, then I looked at her legs, she was wearing hose and the thick long hair on her legs was all matted underneath them. But that was acceptable, I know french men that are turned on by leg and armpit hair on women. There have even been members here that have posted that they are turned on by the smell of armpit sweat in hair, they don't want their women to shave or wear deodorant.
And the problem is ?

Being half wolf, my nose is very sensitive, and deoderants and perfumes are very irritating to my olfactory system. I much prefer natural scents.
netgypsy
Nov28-11, 08:31 PM
P: 239
GAG

Deodorant doesn't have to be scented. According to Dr. Oz it works by simply stopping the scented armpit odorous material from being emitted in the first place. I have most unpleasant memories of a colleague who attempted to cover his BO by using large quantities of cologne. The least I heard he was on the run in Africa. Perhaps that's far enough away so it's safe to breathe through my nose again.
Nano-Passion
Nov28-11, 10:17 PM
P: 1,306
Quote Quote by Astronuc View Post
And the problem is ?

Being half wolf, my nose is very sensitive, and deoderants and perfumes are very irritating to my olfactory system. I much prefer natural scents.
lmao
turbo
Nov28-11, 10:27 PM
PF Gold
P: 7,367
I have to agree with Astro. Strong chemical fragrances can throw me into a tail-spin. I'd much rather deal with body odor, etc. A very pretty young lady in college was the daughter of a diplomat stationed in Switzerland, and she didn't shave or cover up smells with fragrances. I was smitten by her. Natural smells can be aphrodisiacs, IMO.
Nano-Passion
Nov28-11, 10:30 PM
P: 1,306
Quote Quote by turbo View Post
I have to agree with Astro. Strong chemical fragrances can throw me into a tail-spin. I'd much rather deal with body odor, etc. A very pretty young lady in college was the daughter of a diplomat stationed in Switzerland, and she didn't shave or cover up smells with fragrances. I was smitten by her. Natural smells can be aphrodisiacs, IMO.
Well yes, there are odors naturally secreted by the body that is intended to attract the opposite sex. If you mask it up too much then it is disgusting. Colognes and perfumes try to emulate these sexually-attractive odors.

Then again, that doesn't mean that heavy body odor is attractive. There is a certain balance to things. If you smell like fish and salt then I won't talk to you.
BobG
Dec11-11, 02:56 PM
Sci Advisor
HW Helper
P: 2,275
Quote Quote by wasteofo2 View Post
Hey,

Looking through this forum, it seems that many guys here are asking questions from a relatively lost, helpless perspective. They seem afraid to talk to girls, unsure of how to meet them and without the confidence to think that these women might be attracted to them.

The question: who has ever walked up to an attractive woman and started a conversation from nothing?

Corollary: if you're having girl problems, what's stopping you? Is it anything more than nerves/low self-esteem?
It took a while, but I finally came up with some reasons this is a bad idea.

Caution: Don Hertzfeldt is a very disturbing animator. This probably is as close to appropriate as he gets, and close to appropriate is an apt description. Viewer caution advised.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaLRpFdZ2V4
widereader
Dec20-11, 08:09 AM
P: 0
Many men lose the chance of gaining an opportunity of meeting wonderful women because of a wrong thinking. Women are used to be approached at not the other way around. Grab your chance of meeting these great women if you have the chance.
queenstudy
Dec25-11, 11:37 AM
P: 102
Quote Quote by tracydimarco View Post
Coming from a girl - confidence is an asset!! It depends on where you are, though. If I'm in a hurry, I get annoyed. If I'm at the gym... I'm there to work out, don't hit on me. Back when I was in college, a lot of guys would sit next to me in class & start talking to me. It was a good way to start conversation and also gave us a common ground we shared already. I've been come up to in bars - don't do that, it makes you look sleazy, most guys in bars are there to meet a girl for the night. On the street? It can be incredibly flattering or incredibly creepy depending on what you say or factors that may have nothing to do with you!
nice reply girl
checkitagain
Dec26-11, 01:18 AM
P: 99
"Dancing With The Stars" winner J.R. (whose face and body had/has severe
burns while on a mission in the U.S. military), is seen as "beautiful" and/or
"sexy" by may women who follow him, because he showed great confidence
(but not arrogance) in his dancing on that show. Also, his dancing ability
was relatively strong along with that confidence.

Register to reply