Looking for a GF.

by sohail queshi
Tags: None
Share this thread:
anthrosoc
Aug26-11, 05:06 AM
P: n/a
Quote Quote by micromass View Post
Don't look for a girlfriend, it's useless. Just live your life and eventually you'll meet some very special persons who you want to be with for the rest of your life.
*like*
wasteofo2
Sep29-11, 12:48 AM
P: 1,522
Why would you wait to find a girl? You're a young guy, go find a girl.

First step: talk to a girl
Second step: make her attracted to you

How?

Highlight what is exciting, interesting, unique, and attention-grabbing about you. Are you not exciting, interesting, unique, or attention grabbing? Well, start working on your life then. Go do things that are cool, fun, interesting, new. Make yourself an attractive person by living an attractive lifestyle.

The way to get chicks is to make chicks want you. Can't do that at a computer. Go out there, live life, have fun, then regale chicks with your cool stories and badass experiences. They'll come a'flockin.

Taking care of your appearance helps alot too. Girls aren't as shallow as men are, but looking good can only help you.

How to kill 2 birds with one stone:

Go to a clothing store and ask a girl her opinion on a shirt. Then tell her about the awesome things you're going to do with that shirt.

Guy: ''Hey, honest answer, which shirt do you like better, this one or that?''
Girl: "Umm, they're both nice...''
Guy: "I'm going to this Latin Music Festival and I wanna make sure I have the right flair.''
Girl: ''Hmm, maybe that shirt would be better than the other one''

Continue chatting, get her number, invite her out.

Just don't go weirding girls out. Might take some practice if you're new at it.
Jack21222
Oct19-11, 06:24 AM
P: 772
Quote Quote by Lisa! View Post
What's FG anyway?
Fire Giant. He's looking for a Fire Giant to be his girlfriend. Kinky.
ibysaiyan
Oct20-11, 06:29 PM
P: 437
Quote Quote by Jack21222 View Post
Fire Giant. He's looking for a Fire Giant to be his girlfriend. Kinky.
ROFL...

Fire giant !
widereader
Dec21-11, 05:21 AM
P: 0
You can try to attend more parties and gatherings. You can even try online dating. This way you can find a gf. However, if you cannot finance a possible marriage, do not find one yet.
jduster
Jan31-12, 07:01 PM
P: 46
Quote Quote by sohail queshi View Post
i m 20, doing enginering ....but have't found FG yet.......so is any girl there to be a GF of mine...........tnx
First, you need the right mentality.

You should meet a lot of women, but NONE of your first interactions of them should be with the intent of finding a girlfriend.

Just meet a lot of women and make it solely your goal to have a fun conversation for that moment.

After you two get to know each other, then decide.
a - we did not get along. i won't see her again.
b - we got along, but just as friends
c - maybe there is potential dating.

But not any time before then.

Register to reply