Being Awareness Beauty Reality

In summary, the conversation revolves around the concepts of reality, awareness, and meaning for humans. There is a discussion about whether reality and our awareness of it are separate entities. The concept of beauty is also brought up, with the question of whether it is a product of our awareness or an inherent aspect of reality. The main point is that awareness shapes our perception of reality and gives meaning to everything around us. The poster is struggling to convey their thoughts and uses metaphors to explain their perspective. They also mention how their awareness differs from others and how it affects their perception of the world.
Finite1
I could really do with some consultation here

This is mainly to do with reality , being , awareness and meaning for humans.

Can we agree reality is one thing and our awareness of what reality is another(- so that is almost a separate reality as we know it)?

Im having a mental block at the moment so ill just give my best shot:

Can beauty be awareness itself , can beauty be the inifinity (meaning everything that is reality) so that when we say beauty is in the eye of the beholder(.i.e an idea we create) is this is a false observation(perhaps not even an observation of reality) or at least to some extent (all depending on how much of reality we are aware of) - so if you we were not here to percieve reality - nature, animals, the land, physics etc are beautiful by their own nature, completely separate to our awareness of reality to some extent(.i.e not completely just as much as we are a aware of)

This all really comes down to awareness and what we see reality as, so it can be very difficult to grasp the correct meaning of what I am trying to convey.

I could only describe it metaphorically as being blind and then seeing(yet that is still very far from the truth of the meaning)

Other examples I can give of why I believe/sense this awareness opposite to other humans is how people treat other beings - animals etc (e.g. hunting animals just for fashion, for theirs skins, farming, caging them and many other rediculous things) Also changing landscapes, claiming ownership of that land, claiming the right to do as people wish to the land and also to other humans. Having sex as a past time- something to do when your bord etc , eating as much food as you want - eat all food with the same meaning that its is a dessert ( .i.e only for taste)

Basically what this means to me is that what other people think, is that all these other aspects of existence around man humans essentially mean absolutely - well that how i see it as i feel/ am aware differently and that's the key - AWARENESS

AWARENESS(reality) changes the MEANING of EVERYTHING - by its NATURE and DEFINITION and EXISTENCE

please help me with this

YOURS FAITHFULLY - REALITY

Physics news on Phys.org
This thread does not meet the minimum requirements to post in this section. Please be sure to read both sets of rules stickied at the top of the Philosphy forum. Rules must be followed when posting.

1. What is "Being Awareness Beauty Reality"?

Being Awareness Beauty Reality is a concept that describes the interconnectedness of all things in the universe. It suggests that everything in existence is made up of the same fundamental building blocks and is connected through a universal consciousness.

2. How does "Being Awareness Beauty Reality" relate to science?

While "Being Awareness Beauty Reality" may not be a scientifically proven theory, it aligns with many scientific principles such as the laws of thermodynamics and the theory of relativity. It also encourages a holistic and interconnected view of the universe, which is supported by many scientific disciplines.

3. Can "Being Awareness Beauty Reality" be tested or measured?

As a concept, "Being Awareness Beauty Reality" is difficult to test or measure using traditional scientific methods. However, some studies have explored the idea of interconnectedness and universal consciousness through meditation and other spiritual practices.

4. How does "Being Awareness Beauty Reality" impact our daily lives?

"Being Awareness Beauty Reality" encourages individuals to view themselves and the world around them in a more holistic and interconnected way. It promotes mindfulness and understanding of the interconnectedness of all beings, leading to a more compassionate and empathetic approach to life.

5. Is "Being Awareness Beauty Reality" a religious or spiritual concept?

While "Being Awareness Beauty Reality" may have roots in certain spiritual and philosophical beliefs, it is not tied to any specific religion or spiritual practice. It is a concept that can be interpreted and applied in various ways, depending on an individual's beliefs and perspectives.