Need a bit of advice here!

by jharness1990
Tags: advice
Share this thread:
jharness1990
Feb24-12, 01:55 PM
P: 1
Hey all,

I am a new member and actually found this website doing research on mah wee little dilemma. I am currently workin on a BGS (dont hurt me!) with a focus on leadership (im scientastic, i promise!). I was workin on my BS in physics but had to move to help out some family. The issue is that there are no physics programs within a reasonable distance. I have found some options for an online BS so that is part 1: Is an online worth it, where will I get my lab experience, etc etc.

The other question is whether I can kick bum on my GRE, cover some pre-reqs and jump into a master's of science in physics of of that BGS (blinks as photon streams are launched at me), I am looking to finish off with a P.H.D. in either astrophys or nuclear phys ( i always say that then I start thinkin about medical phys, particle phys, quantum phys...sigh) ok so I will be going for a PHD in "some" form of physics lol (im too interested in all of it). I would like this option simply because im 3 semesters from finishing that "one" degree (flinches), and it would be the quickest and least debt producing option. Just looking for some advice.

Thanks people!
Phys.Org News Partner Science news on Phys.org
Bees able to spot which flowers offer best rewards before landing
Classic Lewis Carroll character inspires new ecological model
When cooperation counts: Researchers find sperm benefit from grouping together in mice

Register to reply