Register to reply

What type of Engineer do I need?

by Resiom
Tags: engineer, type
Share this thread:
Resiom
Mar8-12, 01:29 PM
P: 1
Hello, I currently have an idea to initiate for my start-up business. Therefore, I do not have the skill to do it. Will it be feasible to hire an engineer? The project consists to build a tablet with few built-in that are not currently in the market. We have found several suppliers, like LG Display, that could contribute in our project.

What type of engineer do I need in order to build a tablet? Processors, Display, PCB, etc will be purchased.
Phys.Org News Partner Engineering news on Phys.org
Catching grease to cut grill pollution
Researchers develop tool to predict the level of driver discomfort caused by LED lighting
New inexpensive and easy to implement computer software provides real-time and highly accurate data on traffic
berkeman
Mar8-12, 02:47 PM
Mentor
P: 40,628
Quote Quote by Resiom View Post
Hello, I currently have an idea to initiate for my start-up business. Therefore, I do not have the skill to do it. Will it be feasible to hire an engineer? The project consists to build a tablet with few built-in that are not currently in the market. We have found several suppliers, like LG Display, that could contribute in our project.

What type of engineer do I need in order to build a tablet? Processors, Display, PCB, etc will be purchased.
Welcome to the PF.

You will likely need an EE and an ME (to do the physical design), and an Industrial Designer (to do the look and feel). You could contact a headhunter to discuss what types of people you should be looking for.

Register to reply