Does this material exist?

by DanSimon
Tags: paint, weather
DanSimon
May3-12, 03:40 PM
P: 1
Hey all,

I work in advertising and marketing, so I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask. I have an idea, but I have no idea if it's feasible, and I figure that this might be the best place to ask.

I'm looking to 'paint' something on concrete or pavement (like a parking lot) that would disappear (or become translucent) when wet/cold, but would be visible when dry and warm.

Primary focus is on wet/dry, the temperature thing isn't as important. It doesn't have to be too durable - last a few weeks at most for my purposes. Paint, or decals would be ideal. Other ideas on how to accomplish it are welcome, but mustn't damage or alter the surface.

Does that material exist?

Thanks!
Phys.Org News Partner Chemistry news on Phys.org
Recycling industrial waste water: Scientists discover a new method of producing hydrogen
Making radiation-proof materials for electronics, power plants
A greener source of polyester?cork trees

Register to reply