Register to reply

Nuclear engineering book with answer to questions

by koab1mjr
Tags: book, engineering, nuclear
Share this thread:
koab1mjr
Mar19-10, 11:52 AM
P: 103
I am taking a nuclear engineering course my first one, and we are using the Lamarsh text Intro text. The problem is that there isn't an answer key.

I am sort of struggling with the class because I cannot try problems because I have no way of knowing if I arrive at the right answer. My professor does not have a solution manual if it exist and really cannot provide any assistance.

I learn best by working through problems and learnign to apply the theory. How am I supposed to learn? I noticed the same thing for Krane's Intro to Nuclear physics.

Since there isn't a new book for nuclear engineering written the past 4 decades what can I use to drill problems (elementary level) so I can do well in the class.

Any help is much appreciated?
Phys.Org News Partner Science news on Phys.org
New model helps explain how provisions promote or reduce wildlife disease
Stress can make hard-working mongooses less likely to help in the future
Grammatical habits in written English reveal linguistic features of non-native speakers' languages
kilert
Aug16-11, 04:55 AM
P: 1
Quote Quote by koab1mjr View Post
I am taking a nuclear engineering course my first one, and we are using the Lamarsh text Intro text. The problem is that there isn't an answer key.

I am sort of struggling with the class because I cannot try problems because I have no way of knowing if I arrive at the right answer. My professor does not have a solution manual if it exist and really cannot provide any assistance.

I learn best by working through problems and learnign to apply the theory. How am I supposed to learn? I noticed the same thing for Krane's Intro to Nuclear physics.

Since there isn't a new book for nuclear engineering written the past 4 decades what can I use to drill problems (elementary level) so I can do well in the class.

Any help is much appreciated?
The solution manual to the Lamarsh text is available.
Do you have it?

Register to reply