Register to reply

How electron fluxes affect weather on Earth?

by junk0
Tags: affect, earth, electron, fluxes, weather
Share this thread:
junk0
Nov14-12, 12:43 AM
P: 40
I would like to know more about how the electron fluxes at geostationary orbit effects weather on Earth, I try google, but not much good materials directly related to this topic.
Does anyone have any suggestions?
Thanks in advance for any suggestions
Phys.Org News Partner Physics news on Phys.org
Step lightly: All-optical transistor triggered by single photon promises advances in quantum applications
The unifying framework of symmetry reveals properties of a broad range of physical systems
What time is it in the universe?
Drakkith
Nov14-12, 12:47 AM
Mentor
P: 11,881
What do geostationary orbits have to do with electron fluxes? I'm really asking, as I've never heard of a correlation between the two.
junk0
Nov14-12, 01:06 AM
Quote Quote by Drakkith View Post
What do geostationary orbits have to do with electron fluxes? I'm really asking, as I've never heard of a correlation between the two.
Referring to following link, it shows the records for electron fluxes from ACE Satellite.
I ready don't know much about it, and would like to know more, but there are not much materials on internet. Do you have any suggestions?
Thanks you very much for any suggestions

http://www.swpc.noaa.gov/ftpdir/list...ce_epam_5m.txt

Drakkith
Nov14-12, 01:43 AM
Mentor
P: 11,881
How electron fluxes affect weather on Earth?

Well, I'd say look up Space Weather on google. All I could give you at the moment is the wiki article: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Space_weather
junk0
Nov14-12, 10:57 AM
Thanks you very much for suggestions
junk0
Nov15-12, 08:26 AM
Does anyone have any suggested forum for space weather?
Thanks everyone very much for any suggestions

Register to reply