Planck conference 2013

by skydivephil
Tags: 2013, conference, planck
skydivephil
Dec10-12, 10:57 AM
P: 439
I just noticed this has been announced by ESA, maybe its old news, so apologies if it is; but it looks like we have a date for the first cosmological data release of PLanck

http://congrexprojects.com/13a11

2-5 April 2013
"The objective of the conference is to present and discuss the initial science results from Planck, ESA’s mission to map the anisotropies of the Cosmic Microwave Background. It is the first scientific forum where these results will be addressed"
Phys.Org News Partner Space news on Phys.org
First-of-its-kind NASA space-weather project
Some astronauts at risk for cognitive impairment, animal studies suggest
Spacewalking astronauts complete urgent repair job (Update)
marcus
Dec10-12, 07:27 PM
Astronomy
Sci Advisor
PF Gold
P: 22,809
Quote Quote by skydivephil View Post
I just noticed this has been announced by ESA, maybe its old news, so apologies if it is; but it looks like we have a date for the first cosmological data release of PLanck

http://congrexprojects.com/13a11

2-5 April 2013
"The objective of the conference is to present and discuss the initial science results from Planck, ESA’s mission to map the anisotropies of the Cosmic Microwave Background. It is the first scientific forum where these results will be addressed"
Thanks Phil! I made a note of it in the BtSM announcements thread I so won't forget to check their program out when it gets posted.
Chronos
Dec10-12, 11:24 PM
Sci Advisor
PF Gold
P: 9,185
The planck cosmological data is scheduled for release next month. Discussion of results is scheduled for april.

skydivephil
Dec11-12, 01:42 AM
P: 439

Planck conference 2013

Quote Quote by Chronos View Post
The planck cosmological data is scheduled for release next month. Discussion of results is scheduled for april.
Do we have a date?

Register to reply