Electronics circuit design programs

by luigihs
Tags: circuit, design, electronics, programs
Share this thread:
luigihs
Dec17-12, 02:16 PM
P: 86
Hello,
Im kinda of new beginner Im looking for virtual program to get Voltage in and Voltage in a design circit using the oscilloscope and function generator, I using ISIS Design and I can get the oscilloscope getting the sine wave, and the function generator that helps to change the frequency but it doesnt give me the Vin and Vout for that frequency. Does anyone know any helpful program? because I dont have at home function generator and oscilloscope I want to use something virtual. Thanks a lot!
Phys.Org News Partner Science news on Phys.org
Climate change increases risk of crop slowdown in next 20 years
Researcher part of team studying ways to better predict intensity of hurricanes
New molecule puts scientists a step closer to understanding hydrogen storage
gneill
Dec26-12, 09:46 AM
Mentor
P: 11,614
Quote Quote by luigihs View Post
Hello,
Im kinda of new beginner Im looking for virtual program to get Voltage in and Voltage in a design circit using the oscilloscope and function generator, I using ISIS Design and I can get the oscilloscope getting the sine wave, and the function generator that helps to change the frequency but it doesnt give me the Vin and Vout for that frequency. Does anyone know any helpful program? because I dont have at home function generator and oscilloscope I want to use something virtual. Thanks a lot!
Have you looked at some of the Spice based circuit simulation packages? There's a bit of a learning curve for more advanced uses, but you should be able to get going with simple circuits in a few minutes. Do a web search for LTspice. It's very powerful, free, and there's lots of support from other users to be found on the web.

Register to reply