physics and system dynamics

by Systemdynamik
Tags: dynamics, physics
Systemdynamik
Jul19-12, 11:34 AM
P: 1
Now we have translated the first lecture in mechanics for non-German speaking people. Iím interested in your opinion. Look at this video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N977_NtmG1M ) and give me a feedback.

Systems Physics combines the modelling concept of System Dynamics with a unified description for all branches of classical physics. In this model based approach students start by formulating the balance of a fundamental quantity (bathtub-thinking for volume, mass, electrical charge, momentum, angular momentum, entropy or amount of substance). Then they have to specify the currents and the rates of change (feed-back-thinking). On a second layer they can add the balance of energy (bookkeeper-thinking).
Phys.Org News Partner Science news on Phys.org
Review: With Galaxy S5, Samsung proves less can be more
Making graphene in your kitchen
Study casts doubt on climate benefit of biofuels from corn residue
nickthor80
Nov11-12, 07:11 PM
P: 7
This very good video. Brother thanks for sharing
Fachni
Jan2-13, 09:33 AM
P: 2
It is a very good video. Thanks for sharing. :)

llaba11
May3-13, 05:52 PM

physics and system dynamics

very good one
NEGAHBAN
May13-13, 06:21 AM
What is plastic half-wave length and the usage of this ?
musicfan
Jul31-13, 01:31 PM
First, i want to apologize in anticipation because my english its not very good.
I think its a very good video, I agree teachers must make clear from the outset that the method for dealing with dynamic
systems
is equivalent whether it's a mechanical problem or electrodynamics, students often feel overwhelmed trying to learn many
subjects and have difficulty realizing that everything is so similar.
sarose
Jul31-13, 11:37 PM
P: 2
good
leothorn
Aug2-13, 12:53 AM
P: 24
Honest critique : Speaker : reserved and artificial >>>message clear but boring >>if this is intended for beginners or learners in a classroom setting.

I had no motivation to watch this piece other than your post so I was feeling drowsy half way through because of the speakers monotonous speech pattern.

Lack of humor : some humor is essential to keep things lively >>zero humor ==sleeping students ( no matter what their educational qualification)
oldspice1212
Aug14-13, 02:10 AM
P: 97
Seems interesting.

Profiled for later, thanks.

Register to reply