New Skin Update

by Greg Bernhardt
Tags: skin, update
Lisa!
Nov28-05, 10:55 AM
PF Gold
P: 971
Quote Quote by Moonbear
That was a recommendation the mentors made to Greg, to eliminate the join date. There were just too many things cluttering up the box under the usernames, and we decided people's posts should be judged on the merit of the post, not how long they've been here, so there really isn't any need to have a join date so prominent. The join date is still listed in every members' profile, so if you're really curious how long someone has been here, you can look it up there.

Not curious at all! Oh although I can simply back to the old skin if I'd be curious.
robphy
Dec3-05, 09:38 PM
Sci Advisor
HW Helper
PF Gold
P: 4,108
Is there a link to the blog in the new skin?
hypnagogue
Dec3-05, 10:19 PM
Emeritus
Sci Advisor
PF Gold
P: 2,264
Quote Quote by robphy
Is there a link to the blog in the new skin?
Yes, in the column of buttons on the rightmost side of the flash header. It reads "Home," "User CP," "Upgrade," "Guidelines," "Links," and "Blog."
robphy
Dec3-05, 10:41 PM
Sci Advisor
HW Helper
PF Gold
P: 4,108
Quote Quote by hypnagogue
Yes, in the column of buttons on the rightmost side of the flash header. It reads "Home," "User CP," "Upgrade," "Guidelines," "Links," and "Blog."
Ah, I see.... When I posted, I was using Firefox (on which I chose not to install Flash).
Lisa!
Dec6-05, 12:27 AM
PF Gold
P: 971
Whenever I want to search a word, it only searches through yesterday and today's threads, I guess. Do we have to use advanced search for everything?

<sorry that I'm always nagging about sth! >

Register to reply