What age would you relive or change?

• Thread starter Loren Booda
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Age Change
In summary, the author of the post finds the humor in some of the mistakes that were made in the past. He does not regret any of the mistakes, and is looking forward to the future.
Loren Booda
Any regrets about the past, or do you wax nostalgic for a special time of your life?

Physics news on Phys.org
60s 70s smaller population, less taxes, better music, real food.

wolram said:
60s 70s smaller population, less taxes, better music, real food.

i don't know about better music; the beatles were just a boy band. but then there was pink floyd just a bit later...

fourier jr said:
i don't know about better music; the beatles were just a boy band. but then there was pink floyd just a bit later...

Van Morrison was and is better anyway.

Personally, I'm not nostalgic for any time per se, but i could certainly do without generica food. Hate that crap.

fourier jr said:
the beatles were just a boy band.

no no no no... just no ... *deep breaths* *hyperventilates* *steam coming out of ears* (just ignore the foolish remark, Moe Darklight, It's not worth it...) ... perhaps some other day I will explain to you the unsurpassed genius of the Beatles. You obviously seem to be suffering from some sort of temporary psychosis at the moment, hindering your ability to think straight.

... as for the mistakes question... a big, fat YES. If I could edit out some scenes from 2005-2006, I most certainly would.. but that's how high-school rolls I guess :yuck: ...

60's
so much happened
I was there and would go back in an instant!

To hell with the past. I want to see what's still to come!

matthyaouw said:
To hell with the past. I want to see what's still to come!

Three headed toads and cyborgs :smile:

moe darklight said:
perhaps some other day I will explain to you the unsurpassed genius of the Beatles. You obviously seem to be suffering from some sort of temporary psychosis at the moment, hindering your ability to think straight.

Yes, Fourier jr's post is quite humorous.

You (moe darklight) might enjoy https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=124379".

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:

1. What are some potential benefits of reliving or changing your age?

Reliving or changing your age can offer a unique opportunity for personal growth and reflection. It allows you to revisit important moments or decisions in your life and potentially make different choices that can lead to a more fulfilling future. It can also offer a chance to relive happy memories and experiences from your youth.

2. What are some drawbacks of reliving or changing your age?

Reliving or changing your age can also have negative consequences. It may lead to feelings of regret or disappointment if you are unable to change certain events or decisions. It can also disrupt your current life and relationships, as you may have to adjust to a different age and stage of life.

3. Can you actually change your age through scientific means?

No, currently there is no scientific method to physically change your age. While there have been advancements in anti-aging technology and treatments, they are not able to reverse the aging process completely. However, with advancements in technology and medicine, it is possible that in the future there may be ways to slow down or reverse the effects of aging.

4. Is it possible to relive certain moments or experiences from a previous age?

In a way, yes. Our memories allow us to relive past experiences, emotions, and thoughts. Through techniques such as meditation or hypnosis, we can also access deeper memories and potentially relive them in a more vivid and detailed way. However, it is important to keep in mind that memories can be influenced by our emotions and perceptions, and may not always be completely accurate.

5. How can reflecting on our past age help us in our current life?

Reflecting on our past age can offer valuable insights and lessons for our current life. It can help us understand ourselves better, identify patterns and behaviors, and make more informed decisions. It can also bring a sense of gratitude and appreciation for where we are in life now, and remind us to live in the present moment.