Study: Flamboyant male dancing attracts women best

• Thread starter Math Is Hard
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Study Women
In summary: I don't remember what high school I was in, but at some point a girl in my grade started dating this really good-looking guy. She was always draggin' him around to the dance and stuff. I thought she was really stupid for getting involved with him, but then I started to see them around together and I realized she was actually pretty cool. So then I started to like her too, even though I still didn't think she was good enough for him. Then one day I saw him with another girl and I was so pissed off. I don't know if I ever talked to her again after that. I think she moved away. In summary, the study found that women are most attracted to
This is dancing :biggrin:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZbckwYY9r4

Physics news on Phys.org
I want to show the dance scene from season 1 of Angel, but the clips either have the wrong audio, terrible video quality, or doesn't include the girl's question. I guess the last option is the best, so I should explain what happened before. Angel (the vampire with a soul) is at a party, feeling pretty awkward. A girl tries to talk to him, but the conversation is awkward too. A new song starts, and the girl says "Oh, I love this" and starts making dance moves. Angel looks really uncomfortable as he turns his head toward the dance floor. She continues "Would you like to dance?" Cut to Angel's face. That's where the clip starts.

http://www.break.com/index/i-think-he-can-dance.html can dance.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know that "flamboyant" is the criteria, necessarily, but a guy who can dance well is astoundingly attractive.

HeLiXe: Very cool video. Is that an advert for a hotel or something? If there was dialog, I missed it.

Here's a bit of flamboyant male ice skating:

Last edited by a moderator: