AD633 multiplier connection error

In summary, the speaker is having trouble simulating the AD633 multiplier using Proteus 7.4SP3. Two warnings have occurred, causing the simulation to stop. The speaker has attached a JPG for reference and is seeking help and advice on how to solve the issue. They also mention that the X2 and Y2 inputs must be connected to an appropriate voltage, likely Ground.
syee10
Hi,

Currently i am using Proteus 7.4SP3 to simulate the AD633 multiplier. The two input is a trend of pulses and i want to get the output. The problem is that it occur 2 warnings which is then stopped my simulation.

1. [SPICE] DELMIN increased to 1.11022e-016 due to lack of time precision
2. [SPICE] TRAN: Timestep too small; timestep = 0: trouble with node #v:u1:nc#branch

I had attached the jpg for you to refer. Please help and commend about the problem. I need your help very much. Thanks =)

Attachments

• Prob1.png
    Prob1.png
    37.9 KB · Views: 1,266
  • Prob2.png
    Prob2.png
    42.1 KB · Views: 924
Engineering news on Phys.org
The four X and Y inputs are op-amp inputs, the unused X2, Y2 inputs must be connected to an appropriate voltage, probably Ground in your circuit.

What is an AD633 multiplier connection error?

An AD633 multiplier connection error refers to a problem that occurs when using the AD633 analog multiplier, a specialized electronic component used in signal processing. This error can occur due to incorrect wiring or faulty connections between the AD633 and other components in a circuit.

What causes an AD633 multiplier connection error?

An AD633 multiplier connection error can be caused by a variety of factors, including improper wiring, incorrect component placement, or damaged components. It can also be caused by faulty soldering or poor connections between the AD633 and other components.

How can I troubleshoot an AD633 multiplier connection error?

To troubleshoot an AD633 multiplier connection error, you should first check all connections between the AD633 and other components to ensure they are secure and properly wired. You can also use a multimeter to test for continuity and check for any damaged components. Additionally, referring to the AD633 datasheet or seeking professional help can also aid in troubleshooting.

How can I prevent an AD633 multiplier connection error?

To prevent an AD633 multiplier connection error, it is important to carefully follow the recommended wiring and component placement guidelines outlined in the AD633 datasheet. It is also crucial to use high-quality components and ensure proper soldering techniques are used when connecting the AD633 to other components.

What are the potential consequences of an AD633 multiplier connection error?

An AD633 multiplier connection error can lead to inaccurate or distorted signal processing, which can affect the overall performance of a circuit. It can also cause damage to the AD633 and other components in the circuit. Therefore, it is important to address this error promptly to avoid any potential consequences.