Searching for Turbo Debugger DOS Version

• Thread starter netriones
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Dos
In summary, Turbo Debugger DOS Version is a software tool used for debugging DOS programs. It was developed by Borland in the 1980s and 1990s and was widely used during that time. However, it is no longer available for download as it was discontinued by Borland in the early 2000s. It cannot be used for modern programming languages and has been replaced by more advanced debugging tools such as Microsoft Visual Studio, Eclipse, and Code::Blocks. Despite this, it still holds historical significance in the world of software development.
netriones
I am looking for Turbo Debugger DOS version. Maybe this is too old? I can't find a dowload link for this software.. Anyone know where can I get one? Borland website doesn't have it..

Computer science news on Phys.org
I think i had once d-loaded it through P2P system (probably e-donkey).

-- AI

Unfortunately, it may be difficult to find a download link for Turbo Debugger DOS version as it is a very old software. However, there are some websites that offer downloads for older versions of software, so it may be worth checking those out. You can also try reaching out to the Borland community or forums to see if anyone has a copy of the software that they can share with you. Additionally, you may want to consider using a newer debugger program that is compatible with DOS or a different operating system.

1. What is Turbo Debugger DOS Version?

Turbo Debugger DOS Version is a software tool used for debugging DOS programs. It was developed by Borland in the 1980s and 1990s, and was widely used by programmers and developers during that time.

2. How do I download Turbo Debugger DOS Version?

Unfortunately, Turbo Debugger DOS Version is no longer available for download. It was discontinued by Borland in the early 2000s and is no longer supported. However, there may be some third-party websites that offer the software for download, but these sources cannot be guaranteed to be safe and legitimate.

3. Can Turbo Debugger DOS Version be used for modern programming languages?

No, Turbo Debugger DOS Version was specifically designed for DOS programs and is not compatible with modern programming languages. It was primarily used for debugging C and Assembly language programs.

4. Is Turbo Debugger DOS Version still relevant today?

While Turbo Debugger DOS Version may not be relevant for modern programming, it still holds historical significance in the world of software development. It was a popular and powerful tool during its time and helped many programmers debug their DOS programs.

5. Are there any alternatives to Turbo Debugger DOS Version?

Yes, there are many modern debugging tools available that offer similar features to Turbo Debugger DOS Version. Some popular alternatives include Microsoft Visual Studio, Eclipse, and Code::Blocks. These tools are compatible with modern programming languages and have more advanced features than Turbo Debugger DOS Version.