Where can i get free pspice program online?

In summary, there are a few options for obtaining a free PSpice program, such as LTSpice or the free evaluation version for PSpice 8. However, PSpice is now under Orcad and there is a downloadable demo available on the official software website.
swty todd
where cn i get free pspice program online?

Physics news on Phys.org

Here is the URL for the free evaluation version for Pspice 8. It's the one I like best. It limits the number of components you can have but I've found it adequate for most of my designs.

http://unicorn.sch.bme.hu/~kisza/microsim/microsim.html

Last edited by a moderator:

skeptic2 said:
Here is the URL for the free evaluation version for Pspice 8. It's the one I like best. It limits the number of components you can have but I've found it adequate for most of my designs.

http://unicorn.sch.bme.hu/~kisza/microsim/microsim.html

hey thnx

Last edited by a moderator:

There's a downloadable demo of PSpice which is free on the official software website. It should contain everything you need. PSpice is under Orcad now, by the way. I couldn't get the URL to work.

1. Where can I find a free PSPICE program online?

There are several websites where you can download a free PSPICE program, such as the official Cadence website, SourceForge, and Softpedia. You can also do a quick internet search to find other options.

2. Is the free PSPICE program the full version?

It depends on where you are downloading it from. Some websites offer the full version for free, while others may only provide a trial version. Make sure to read the specifications before downloading to ensure you are getting the full version.

3. Can I use the free PSPICE program for commercial purposes?

It is important to check the terms and conditions of the website you are downloading the program from. Some may allow commercial use, while others may have restrictions or require a paid license for commercial purposes.

4. What are the system requirements for the free PSPICE program?

The system requirements may vary depending on the version of the program and your computer's operating system. Generally, the program will require a minimum amount of RAM, storage space, and processor speed. Make sure to check the specifications before downloading to ensure compatibility.

5. Are there any tutorials available for the free PSPICE program?

Yes, there are many tutorials and resources available online to help you learn how to use PSPICE. You can find tutorials on the official Cadence website, YouTube, and other educational websites. You can also join online forums and communities to connect with other PSPICE users and ask for help if needed.