Latex Fraction Help - Fix Subscript Issue

In summary, Latex Fraction Help is a free online tool that helps format mathematical equations and expressions using Latex. It can fix subscript issues and has features for adjusting other types of formatting. While some knowledge of Latex is helpful, it is designed to be user-friendly for those who are not familiar with the language.
Amok
Hello, I need write this equation and here's the code:

\begin {displaymath}
\[
\frac{\sum_{s_i \in S_{access}^{site}}{{e^{-\beta E(s_i)}}}}{Q}
\]
\end {displaymath}

It is working well, the only problem being that the sum ''subscript'' is not directily underneath the sum symbol, but rather to the side of it (probably because it's too long). I was wondering if you could help me.

Thanks.

Physics news on Phys.org
$\displaystyle\sum_{i=0}$

works

1. What is Latex Fraction Help?

Latex Fraction Help is a tool used to format mathematical equations and expressions in Latex, a typesetting language commonly used in science and mathematics.

2. How can Latex Fraction Help fix subscript issues?

Latex Fraction Help has a feature that allows users to easily adjust subscripts in equations to ensure proper formatting and readability.

3. Can Latex Fraction Help be used for other types of formatting?

Yes, Latex Fraction Help also has features for adjusting superscripts, fractions, and other formatting elements commonly used in mathematical expressions.

4. Is Latex Fraction Help user-friendly for those who are not familiar with Latex?

While basic knowledge of Latex is helpful, Latex Fraction Help is designed to be user-friendly and easy to use for individuals who are not familiar with the language.

5. Is Latex Fraction Help free to use?

Yes, Latex Fraction Help is a free tool available online for anyone to use.