Experience Relief with Easy Feet - Perfect for Physical Disabilities

In summary: Well, let's just say he was a bit of a handful. Heh, I bet this product will do extremely well. It almost looks theraputic. My mother has some pretty serious physical disabilities. I'm going to send her one of these. In fact, I'll probably get one for Tsu and I to try as well.hmmm I'll settle for a foot massage :)hmmm I'll settle for a foot massage :)Sorry, I'm pretty busy right now. :uhh:Uh, yeah. I looked at that and immediately thought, "My mother".Uh, yeah. I looked at that and immediately thought, "My mother".I want them. These will
Ivan Seeking
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Heh, I bet this product will do extremely well. It almost looks theraputic.
https://www.buyeasyfeet.com/

My mother has some pretty serious physical disabilities. I'm going to send her one of these. In fact, I'll probably get one for Tsu and I to try as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Greg Bernhardt said:
hmmm I'll settle for a foot massage :)

Sorry, I'm pretty busy right now. :uhh:

Uh, yeah. I looked at that and immediately thought, "My mother".

GeorginaS said:
Uh, yeah. I looked at that and immediately thought, "My mother".
I want them. These will go great with my new Vegan, Organic thermal socks infused with shea butter.

how many times have you mentioned those vegan socks.

(are you a paid spokesperson? :uhh: )

G037H3 said:
how many times have you mentioned those vegan socks.

(are you a paid spokesperson? :uhh: )
I *love* these things. I'm sending some out to some of my PF friends.

Watch out for the upgrade price! Somehow my order ended up at $50! :rofl: I wasn't really paying attention and just went ahead and clicked on the upgrade. For that I get two delux feet [one is allegedly free]. The shipping and handling was $23, which is where the money is really made on this stuff.

Want the best looking feet in town? Get DOUBLE the cleaning power with our Deluxe Easy Feet! Upgrade your Easy Feet to our deluxe version of Easy Feet today for just an additional $9.99 plus $3.99 shipping and handling per unit. The deluxe model has all of the same amazing features of the standard Easy Feet, plus we’ve added double the amount of super soft comfort bristles for the ultimate in relaxation. It’s also made with antibacterial materials, so it will always stay sanitary. We’re also going to include a one year replacement warranty, yours absolutely FREE when you upgrade today!

Ivan Seeking said:
Watch out for the upgrade price! Somehow my order ended up at $50! :rofl: I wasn't really paying attention and just went ahead and clicked on the upgrade. For that I get two delux feet [one is allegedly free]. The shipping and handling was $23, which is where the money is really made on this stuff.

I've known about that gaff for a while. Second one free, just pay for shipping and handling. Yeah, uh, huh.

But wait!

Want the best looking feet in town? Get DOUBLE the cleaning power with our Deluxe Easy Feet! Upgrade your Easy Feet to our deluxe version of Easy Feet today for just an additional $9.99 plus $3.99 shipping and handling per unit. The deluxe model has all of the same amazing features of the standard Easy Feet, plus we’ve added double the amount of super soft comfort bristles for the ultimate in relaxation. It’s also made with antibacterial materials, so it will always stay sanitary. We’re also going to include a one year replacement warranty, yours absolutely FREE when you upgrade today!

Does that mean that the original Easy Feet are unsanitary?

Edited to add: "easy feat"? *groan*

GeorginaS said:
I've known about that gaff for a while. Second one free, just pay for shipping and handling. Yeah, uh, huh.

A few years ago there was some company advertising an "Italian" espresso machine that used these little dedicated modules filled with coffee. If you bought the machine, you got coffee "free for life", plus shipping and handling. It was pretty obvious that the shipping and handling fees were far greater than the value of the coffee.

I haven't seen it advertised for some time now, so apparently their little scam didn't work.

As for Easy Feet, we will see. I have probably purchased three products from a TV commercial, with this being the third. The emory cat scratcher was 2, and I can't remember the first, but I'm sure there one other thing sometime back...

Oh yes! I once ordered a set of Ginsu knives that never showed up. The company cashed my check and went out of business. Then they magically appeared on TV again some years later.

Wow, that's good information to have, Ivan, about purchasing off of tv commercials. I generally wait until I find the item in an As Seen On TV store, if I buy the thing at all. Eventually, someone else makes a similar, and generally better, product that you can buy retail.

Also, stuff in teevee infomercials tend to be so gimicky that they seem reasonable in the middle of the night and not-so-much in the light of day. Although you did like the cat scratching thing, yes?

GeorginaS said:
Although you did like the cat scratching thing, yes?

Only one out of four cats used it, but Isaac pretty much lived on it. :biggrin: He probably clawed at it >10 times a day. Often, at some point in the day he'd just lay down and sleep on it. He absolutely loved it.

Isaac was the one who had issues with claw trimming. Within two days of getting the emory cat, Isaac's claws were a non-issue. Within a week or two he barely had stubs left. It was actually rather impressive.

Walgreens has an "as seen on TV" section.

Evo said:
Walgreens has an "as seen on TV" section.

I probably should have looked around, but as you know, the situation with my mother has been pretty intense. I thought it worth trying this one right away. If it prevents an accident, the price is nothing. With my father gone now, we worry about her having an accident when no one is around, such as when she's in the shower. She uses a shower chair, but washing her feet must be tough given her limitations.

Last edited:
I got a sales call from someone with the company trying to sell me something else, but I am still footless.

Easy Feet appears to be a scam from the Sales Side

I too thought the product looked really good. I'm not a person who ever buys based on seeing a commerical or infomerical, but this time I did, going to the online website, thinking that would be faster... my first mistake.

Whomever set up this website obviously designed it to optomize confusion. I've been on the web since Netscape first came out in the beginning, I have white papers at Microsoft, have 4 degrees and have been a legal professional for over 20 years, but I couldn't follow it.

I just wanted to get a pair of them, and expected to pay $14.99, since they give you one free and shipping, but when I was done I was charged $61.34. Along the way I assumed that I would get an order screen where I could amend my Order before finalizing it... but NOOO. There was a telephone number at the bottom and I called for 45 minutes, but no one would answer. Then I got on the phone with my bank, figuring that I would just cancel the transaction, but discovered I couldn't do that until the transaction showed up. That took another 15 minutes. Then I called EasyFeet back and they actually answered on the 3rd time (5 minutes). But their customer service people said that they wouldn't have the order for 24 hours so that I would have to call back again.

During my legal career I've made contact with the Arizona Attorney General's Office and used those to make my last telephone call. They're going to be investigating.

These guys may have a great product, but they need to fix all the problems they have in how they sell it if they want to stay in business. Until they do, and I doubt they wil since they appear to be an overseas operation, I would advise everyone to stay away. They just don't smell right.

UnRhino said:
I too thought the product looked really good. I'm not a person who ever buys based on seeing a commerical or infomerical, but this time I did, going to the online website, thinking that would be faster... my first mistake.

Whomever set up this website obviously designed it to optomize confusion. I've been on the web since Netscape first came out in the beginning, I have white papers at Microsoft, have 4 degrees and have been a legal professional for over 20 years, but I couldn't follow it.

I just wanted to get a pair of them, and expected to pay $14.99, since they give you one free and shipping, but when I was done I was charged $61.34. Along the way I assumed that I would get an order screen where I could amend my Order before finalizing it... but NOOO. There was a telephone number at the bottom and I called for 45 minutes, but no one would answer. Then I got on the phone with my bank, figuring that I would just cancel the transaction, but discovered I couldn't do that until the transaction showed up. That took another 15 minutes. Then I called EasyFeet back and they actually answered on the 3rd time (5 minutes). But their customer service people said that they wouldn't have the order for 24 hours so that I would have to call back again.

During my legal career I've made contact with the Arizona Attorney General's Office and used those to make my last telephone call. They're going to be investigating.

These guys may have a great product, but they need to fix all the problems they have in how they sell it if they want to stay in business. Until they do, and I doubt they wil since they appear to be an overseas operation, I would advise everyone to stay away. They just don't smell right.

Thanks for the warning, UnRhino! Socks that don't smell right...that's not good.

I still have no feet.

Two more weeks and I file a legal complaint.

Ivan Seeking said:
I still have no feet.

Two more weeks and I file a legal complaint.
Have you been able to contact them?

Evo said:
Have you been able to contact them?

I haven't tried yet. I was going to allow six weeks. Given UnRhino's experience, I don't expect to have much luck if/when I try calling.

Ivan Seeking said:
I haven't tried yet. I was going to allow six weeks. Given UnRhino's experience, I don't expect to have much luck if/when I try calling.
Six weeks just sounds like an outrageously long amount of time.

I think my feet would be too ticklish for something like that. I could see it being helpful for someone who has limited mobility and can't bend down to wash their feet well, but it's not going to fix those cracked heels they show in the ad; those are callouses that need to be filed down (though that emory cat scratching thing might work on them :rofl:).

Evo said:
Six weeks just sounds like an outrageously long amount of time.

So far, the only thing I've gotten out of the deal is tons of spam! My email box is a mess.

Moonbear said:
I think my feet would be too ticklish for something like that. I could see it being helpful for someone who has limited mobility and can't bend down to wash their feet well, but it's not going to fix those cracked heels they show in the ad; those are callouses that need to be filed down (though that emory cat scratching thing might work on them :rofl:).

I think the Emory Cat could be used to file down a steel beam. :rofl:

Ivan Seeking said:
I think the Emory Cat could be used to file down a steel beam. :rofl:
You haven't seen my feet lately. I think I could walk over burning coals with these calluses. :frown:

I finally received an email indicating that my feet have shipped.

I placed the order five weeks ago.

Ivan Seeking said:
I finally received an email indicating that my feet have shipped.

I placed the order five weeks ago.
Wow. They better be some mighty good feet.

Evo said:
Wow. They better be some mighty good feet.

They probably only place orders with China when they have enough for a boat load [actually, enough for a full shipping container].

Sidebar: A favorite trick in industry is to put out a product brochure for products never yet built. What they are really advertising are product concepts. When they get enough orders, they design and build the device. This helps to limit the liability [investment] on products that may not ever do well. As a result, the lead time for these products can be months.

Last edited:
Ivan Seeking said:
They probably only place orders from China when they have enough for a boat load.
:rofl:

Evo said:
:rofl:

:biggrin: An overstatement for the sake of emphasis. But it is true that having a full shipping container is a common practical constraint on delivery schedules for products produced overseas.

One industrial products [automation products] company is rather famous for their two boats from Japan per year. I know as I started my post-graduate life as an engineer for them. At times it was a huge problem.

Pigs are flying, hell has frozen over, and my feet have arrived.

They were ordered Oct 4th, so it took 7 weeks.

Ivan Seeking said:
Pigs are flying, hell has frozen over, and my feet have arrived.

They were ordered Oct 4th, so it took 7 weeks.
Try them! I want to know how they do.

Evo said:
Try them! I want to know how they do.

What are they for again?

As soon as I remember, I'll let you know how they work.

It is a foot massage! You don't even have to be in the shower or tub.

Tsu's feet are too ticklish for it, but she liked it as a foot massage with her socks on.

We wanted to try ours before sending Mom hers. One concern is that it could be a trip hazard in the shower. So I suggested that she put it under her shower chair and slide back a bit to use it.

Now for the real test: Does she find helpful, or not.

I must admit that my feet feel tingly clean after use in the shower. I wasn't expecting that.

<h2>1. What is Easy Feet and how does it work?</h2><p>Easy Feet is a specially designed foot massage and cleaning device that is perfect for individuals with physical disabilities. It is designed to be used in the shower or bath, and features over 1,000 soft bristles that massage and clean the feet at the same time. The device is secured to the shower floor with suction cups and can be easily used by individuals with limited mobility.</p><h2>2. What are the benefits of using Easy Feet?</h2><p>Using Easy Feet can provide numerous benefits for individuals with physical disabilities. The device can help improve circulation, reduce foot pain and discomfort, and promote relaxation. It can also make it easier for individuals to clean their feet and maintain good foot hygiene.</p><h2>3. Is Easy Feet safe to use for individuals with physical disabilities?</h2><p>Yes, Easy Feet is designed with safety in mind. The device is made with non-toxic materials and the suction cups provide a secure grip on the shower floor. Additionally, the soft bristles are gentle on the feet and will not cause any harm or discomfort.</p><h2>4. Can Easy Feet be used by individuals with all types of physical disabilities?</h2><p>Easy Feet is designed to be used by individuals with various physical disabilities, including those with limited hand or arm mobility. However, it is always recommended to consult with a healthcare professional before using any new product, especially if you have a specific medical condition or concern.</p><h2>5. How often should Easy Feet be used?</h2><p>Easy Feet can be used daily or as often as desired. It is a convenient and easy way to clean and massage the feet, so it can be used as part of a regular shower or bath routine. However, if you have any concerns or medical conditions, it is best to consult with a healthcare professional for personalized recommendations.</p>

1. What is Easy Feet and how does it work?

Easy Feet is a specially designed foot massage and cleaning device that is perfect for individuals with physical disabilities. It is designed to be used in the shower or bath, and features over 1,000 soft bristles that massage and clean the feet at the same time. The device is secured to the shower floor with suction cups and can be easily used by individuals with limited mobility.

2. What are the benefits of using Easy Feet?

Using Easy Feet can provide numerous benefits for individuals with physical disabilities. The device can help improve circulation, reduce foot pain and discomfort, and promote relaxation. It can also make it easier for individuals to clean their feet and maintain good foot hygiene.

3. Is Easy Feet safe to use for individuals with physical disabilities?

Yes, Easy Feet is designed with safety in mind. The device is made with non-toxic materials and the suction cups provide a secure grip on the shower floor. Additionally, the soft bristles are gentle on the feet and will not cause any harm or discomfort.

4. Can Easy Feet be used by individuals with all types of physical disabilities?

Easy Feet is designed to be used by individuals with various physical disabilities, including those with limited hand or arm mobility. However, it is always recommended to consult with a healthcare professional before using any new product, especially if you have a specific medical condition or concern.

5. How often should Easy Feet be used?

Easy Feet can be used daily or as often as desired. It is a convenient and easy way to clean and massage the feet, so it can be used as part of a regular shower or bath routine. However, if you have any concerns or medical conditions, it is best to consult with a healthcare professional for personalized recommendations.