What are the top websites for learning Pre-Calculus?

• Thread starter AzonicZeniths
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Pre-calculus
In summary, Pre-Calculus is a branch of mathematics that prepares students for Calculus and covers topics such as functions, graphs, equations, trigonometry, and complex numbers. Pre-Calculus learning sites are important for providing students with access to helpful resources and practice problems, but they should not be used as a replacement for traditional classroom learning. When choosing a Pre-Calculus learning site, factors such as content quality, user reviews, accessibility, and cost should be considered. While there are many free Pre-Calculus learning sites available, it is important to evaluate their credibility before using them as a primary learning source.
AzonicZeniths
Last edited by a moderator:
Mathematics news on Phys.org

+1 for these sites. They are really helping me study for my math placement test.

Another one is one by a guy from lamar.

The website is tutorial.math.lamar.edu i think.

1. What is Pre-Calculus?

Pre-Calculus is a branch of mathematics that prepares students for the study of Calculus. It covers topics such as functions, graphs, equations, trigonometry, and complex numbers.

2. Why are Pre-Calculus learning sites important?

Pre-Calculus learning sites provide students with access to helpful resources, practice problems, and interactive tools to improve their understanding and skills in this subject. They can also be used to supplement classroom learning and provide additional support for students.

3. How do I choose the right Pre-Calculus learning site?

When choosing a Pre-Calculus learning site, it is important to consider factors such as the quality of the content, user reviews and ratings, accessibility, and cost. It is also helpful to try out different sites to see which one best fits your learning style and needs.

4. Can Pre-Calculus learning sites replace traditional classroom learning?

No, Pre-Calculus learning sites should not be used as a replacement for traditional classroom learning. While they can be a valuable resource, they do not provide the same level of interaction and instruction as a teacher in a classroom setting. It is important to use Pre-Calculus learning sites as a supplement to, not a substitute for, traditional learning methods.

5. Are there any free Pre-Calculus learning sites available?

Yes, there are many free Pre-Calculus learning sites available online. Some examples include Khan Academy, Math.com, and Mathispower4u.com. However, it is important to carefully evaluate the quality and credibility of these sites before using them as a primary learning source.