Where Can I Learn About Quantum Physics and String Theory?

• Thread starter mayflow
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation revolved around the topic of summarizing content. The individual in question is an expert at summarizing and does not engage in responding to questions, but rather provides a concise summary of the content. The output should begin with "In summary," and nothing before it.
mayflow
Hi, I am new here. Just got interested in quantum physics and have been watching some you tube videos about that. Also am interested in String and membrane theory.

Do any of you have any suggestions as to books or websites or threads on this forum?

I'm also interested in the idea of how consciousness may fit into the picture as well.

Physics news on Phys.org
There are two sub-forums dedicated to those subjects under Physics.

Look on the main page.

1. What makes a place a good place to start?

A good place to start is typically a location or situation that offers a strong foundation for exploration, learning, and progress towards a specific goal or objective. This could include access to resources, a supportive community, or a conducive environment.

2. How do I identify a good place to start in my field of interest?

To identify a good place to start in your field of interest, it can be helpful to research and gather information about various organizations, institutions, and communities within your field. Consider factors such as reputation, resources, and opportunities for growth and development.

3. Is it important to have a good place to start in my career?

Having a good place to start in your career can provide a strong foundation for future success and growth. It can also offer valuable learning experiences, networking opportunities, and access to resources and mentorship.

4. Can a good place to start vary for different individuals?

Yes, a good place to start can vary for different individuals depending on their specific goals, interests, and needs. What may be a good place to start for one person may not be the best fit for another. It is important to consider your own unique circumstances when determining a good place to start.

5. What are some examples of good places to start in the scientific community?

Some examples of good places to start in the scientific community include research institutions, universities, and laboratories that offer resources and opportunities for scientists to conduct research, collaborate with peers, and publish their work. Additionally, conferences, workshops, and mentorship programs can also be good places to start for networking and skill development.