Software to Convert Scanned PDF to Editable Text

In summary, the conversation is about finding a software that can convert a scanned pdf file into a text format for easier modification. The speaker has tried using converters and OCR but has had difficulty editing the text due to dots appearing after each word. They are looking for recommendations for a software that can help with this issue.
paramahamsa
Can anybody tell me the software name which changes a pdf file(text mode) which has been scanned and kept in pdf format

actually i want to modify the data in that image

ie one textbook has been scanned and that is put in pdf format
I changed it into word with the converters(pdf to word) but even i can't able to modify the data in that.because it is coming in image form only

i want the software for that in internet

Computer science news on Phys.org
The only thing I've ever heard of similar to this is OCR when you scan an image to a text file. There may very well be something that converts a "picture" .pdf file back to a text format.

You'll need OCR as said.

If it's I am the form of a bitmap/image, you can't convert it back directly.

thank you all
i tried that also
but all the text that has converted is having dots after each worr

looks irritating to see i can't modify that dot by deleating it

1. How does software convert scanned PDF to editable text?

Software uses Optical Character Recognition (OCR) technology to scan the PDF and recognize the text within the document. The software then converts the scanned image into editable text, allowing users to make changes and edits to the document.

2. Is the converted text accurate?

The accuracy of the converted text depends on the quality of the original scanned document and the OCR software being used. Some software may have better accuracy rates than others, so it is important to choose a reliable and reputable OCR software for the best results.

3. Can I edit the formatting of the converted text?

Yes, most software allows users to edit not only the text but also the formatting of the document. This includes changing fonts, font sizes, spacing, and other formatting elements. However, the level of formatting options may vary depending on the software being used.

4. What file formats can the editable text be saved as?

The most common file formats for saving editable text are Word documents (docx), plain text files (txt), and rich text format (rtf). Some software may also offer the option to save as a PDF document with editable text.

5. Is there a limit to the number of pages that can be converted at once?

This can vary depending on the software being used. Some software may have a limit on the number of pages that can be converted at once, while others may have no limit. It is important to check the specifications of the software before purchasing or using it.