Multiple e-mails at once in gmail

• Thread starter Arjani
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Multiple
In summary, you can send multiple emails at once in Gmail by using the "Compose" or "Forward" buttons. You can also create a group email using the "Contacts" feature. There is a limit of 500 emails per day for Gmail users, but you can schedule multiple emails to be sent at a specific time using the "Schedule send" feature. Gmail does not have a built-in feature for tracking delivery and open rates, but you can use third-party tools for this purpose.
Arjani
I need to send out a whole bunch of the same e-mails to different people and I know I can use CC or BCC, but I want to address them by their name as well. Is there a way to do that in Gmail?

Computer science news on Phys.org
Thanks, that's exactly what I need!

1. How can I send multiple emails at once in Gmail?

To send multiple emails at once in Gmail, you can either use the "Compose" button to create a new email and add multiple recipients in the "To" field, or you can use the "Forward" button to forward multiple emails to different recipients.

2. Can I create a group email in Gmail?

Yes, you can create a group email in Gmail by using the "Contacts" feature to group together multiple email addresses and then using that group as the recipient when composing a new email.

3. Is there a limit to the number of emails I can send at once in Gmail?

Yes, there is a limit of 500 emails per day for Gmail users. If you need to send more than 500 emails at once, you may need to use a bulk email service or consider using a different email provider.

4. Can I schedule multiple emails to be sent at a specific time in Gmail?

Yes, you can use the "Schedule send" feature in Gmail to schedule multiple emails to be sent at a specific time. This can be useful for sending out a batch of emails at once without overwhelming recipients' inboxes.

5. How can I track the delivery and open rates of my multiple emails in Gmail?

Gmail does not have a built-in feature for tracking delivery and open rates of multiple emails. However, you can use third-party email tracking tools or add-ons to track this information for your Gmail emails.