Explore the Amazing Zoomquilt - Enjoy!

• Thread starter polyb
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Cool
In summary, the Zoomquilt is an interactive and infinitely zooming digital artwork that consists of a series of seamlessly connected images, creating a never-ending journey through a surreal and dreamlike world. It is made using HTML and JavaScript coding and can be controlled by the user through the scroll wheel, clicking and dragging, or using the arrow keys. It is suitable for all ages, but parental guidance may be needed for younger children. It is accessible on all devices with a web browser and internet connection.
polyb
I came across this neat page and they are calling it a 'Zoomquilt'. It is just way too cool! Check it out! ENJOY! :biggrin:

http://www.eviltree.de/zoomquilt/zoom.htm

Physics news on Phys.org
Way cool! But I doubt that I'll live long enough to see the end of it. (Is there and end to it?)

That is pretty cool!

Thats was fantastic and very Echer-esk? I'm wondering just how long its taken to make it?

Awesome! That's uber cool!

That is damn cool. Don't however stare directly into the middle and zoom in/out quickly if you are already feeling queasy. Urk...

1. What is the Zoomquilt?

The Zoomquilt is an interactive and infinitely zooming digital artwork created by a team of artists and programmers. It consists of a series of seamlessly connected images that create an endless and mesmerizing journey through a surreal and dreamlike world.

2. How does the Zoomquilt work?

The Zoomquilt is made up of individual images that are linked together using HTML and JavaScript coding. As the user zooms in and out, the images seamlessly transition, creating the illusion of a never-ending zooming experience.

3. Can I control the speed of the zooming?

Yes, you can control the speed of the zooming by using the scroll wheel on your mouse or by clicking and dragging on the screen. You can also use the arrow keys on your keyboard to navigate through the images.

4. Is the Zoomquilt suitable for all ages?

Yes, the Zoomquilt is suitable for all ages. However, some of the images may be more surreal and abstract, so parental guidance is recommended for younger children.

5. Is the Zoomquilt available on all devices?

Yes, the Zoomquilt is accessible on all devices that have a web browser and internet connection. This includes desktop computers, laptops, tablets, and smartphones.