Zooby and Tribdog and Danger, oh my

• Thread starter Ivan Seeking
  • Start date
In summary, Zoobies are inherently unmanagable and Zooby was in charge of the calendar. Zoobies are inherently unmanagable and Zooby was in charge of the calendar. Zoobies are inherently unmanagable and Zooby was in charge of the calendar.
tribdog said:
maybe you made a moosesteak when you counted them?

WOW... :uhh: ...good one...

Physics news on Phys.org
ya know, when I was typing that one I wasn't sure what sort of response it would get. its tough judging whether it's so bad that it's good or so bad that it's really bad.

hehe... i laughed... but only a wee little bit... you need new material

I think Artman comes between Tribdog and me.

Last edited:
nothing comes between me and you Astronuc, not even the sheets. wink wink

tribdog said:
:rofl: Man, you are desparate! :biggrin:

Gale17 said:
hehe... i laughed... but only a wee little bit... you need new material
new material? you've heard that one before? I thought I made it up on the spot. I damn near broke my finger after I read Danger's post, diving for the keyboard to be the first one to come up with it.

tribdog said:
maybe you made a moosesteak when you counted them?
They were right when they warned me that it's not safe to feed you any kind of straight line. :approve:

tribdog said:
Somebody get a garden hose, right now! :eek:

tribdog said:
ya know, when I was typing that one I wasn't sure what sort of response it would get. its tough judging whether it's so bad that it's good or so bad that it's really bad.

It took me 3 readings to realize the joke hidden in there. If Gale hadn't said she's laughed a bit, I wouldn't have even re-read it to realize the play on words. A month or so away and you've gotten rusty! :eek:

Moonbear said:
A month or so away and you've gotten rusty! :eek:
That's not a bad recovery rate. I was only gone for Friday (okay, and hung-over yesterday), and I'm having trouble getting back into it.

Gale17 said:
get up and stop licking your wounds you old dog... (trib seriously... get up... get up...!)
Okay now seriously, stop licking your wounds... In fact, I'm not so sure that was wounded. (Course, I'm not checking.) :yuck: Hey that's not even yours!

tribdog said:
Thanks for clarifying that. :yuck: (His beard itches and the Sasquatch thing is way overrated.) :yuck:

Welcome back Tribdog. Missed ya.

Artman said:
In fact, I'm not so sure that was wounded. (Course, I'm not checking.) :yuck:
Then again, if he could really lick that, we'd never get him to stop. :rofl:

I just saw a license plate: ZUBY 4U But couldn't get a look at the driver. tribdog is back? Quick, hide your melons! Oh that's right, the melons have already been in safe keeping from Danger...

SOS2008 said:
I just saw a license plate: ZUBY 4U
It couldn't have been a delivery truck, because nobody would order one of those. Maybe an ambulance with bars on the windows?

SOS2008 said:
I just saw a license plate: ZUBY 4U But couldn't get a look at the driver.
Did it have a dent in the rear driver's side forked log? Could have been my old partner in crime, Shooby Zoo.