Goodbye for Now - Take Care!Goodbye For Now - Wishing You All the Best!

• Thread starter Lisa!
  • Start date
In summary, Lisa announces that she will not be committing suicide and is feeling sick. She needs to take a break from the forum and apologizes for any past offenses. She will miss everyone, even those who were not kind to her. She asks for luck in her future endeavors and thanks everyone for their support. She ends with a goodbye and a promise to return in two weeks, but seems to have returned sooner than expected.
Lisa!
Gold Member
Nope, I'm not going to kill myself now. Although I'm feeling sick! :uhh:
I think I need to be out of here for a while.(Say about a few minutes:tongue2: ) So I want to say:

I'm sorry if I ever bother/offend any of you. Be sure it wasn't deliberately.:shy: :frown:
I'm not offended by any of you. Although I think I was really tolerant of some of people around here! :tongue2: (They always tell you how :rolleyes: you're, but you always find them around yourself. :eek: Isn't it ?)

I guess I'll miss all of you even those who weren't kind enough! :smile:

PS Wish me luck in whatever I'm going to do. It would be The End Of The World if it wouldn't end up the way I expect it! o:)

Thanks alot,
see you Later (Perhaps tomorrow?:rofl: )

Physics news on Phys.org
Did you use every smilie in your post? Cya tomorrow.

I'm scared.

mattmns said:
Did you use every smilie in your post? Cya tomorrow.
I hope I wouldn't be around at least for 2 weeks.:cool:
Anyway I think you're 1 of the people I'll miss the most!:cry:

Bye

2 weeks! Have fun!

Have :approve: :biggrin: :smile: :tongue: :tongue2: :cool: :rofl: !
Don't :yuck: ! Don't be :shy:! Don't :cry: ! Don't get :mad::frown::grumpy: , get :smile::biggrin: !
Be an o:) , try to hide the :devil: !
Get enough :zzz:

2 Weeks:confused: :bugeye: :eek: :redface:

Last edited:
Lisa! said:
Nope, I'm not going to kill myself now.

and you're sure about this? you're not going to think it through?:devil: o:) :uhh:
Lisa! said:
Although I'm feeling sick! :uhh:

OMG..:rolleyes: I came into this thread to read about your illness?!:grumpy: :mad: :cry:
Lisa! said:
I think I need to be out of here for a while.

I agree wholeheartedly:uhh: :biggrin: :approve:

Lisa! said:
(Say about a few minutes:tongue2: )

:rofl: :tongue2: :tongue: (OMG she is not funny :groan::zzz: :yuck: )

Lisa! said:
So I want to say:
I'm sorry if I ever bother/offend any of you. Be sure it wasn't deliberately.:shy: :frown:

Liar! liar! :bugeye:

Lisa! said:
I'm not offended by any of you. Although I think I was really tolerant of some of people around here! :tongue2:

Even me!:blushing: :shy: :cool: :wink: :redface: :eek:

Lisa! said:
(They always tell you how :rolleyes: you're, but you always find them around yourself. :eek: Isn't it ?)

umm...:confused: (:cry: )
Lisa! said:
I guess I'll miss all of you even those who weren't kind enough! :smile:
PS Wish me luck in whatever I'm going to do. It would be The End Of The World if it wouldn't end up the way I expect it! o:)
Thanks alot,
see you Later (Perhaps tomorrow?:rofl: )

I'm not going to reply to this because I've used every smiley already. Even the imaginary :groan:

Im not going to wish you luck.

I'll miss you Lisa!
Feel better soon!
And be back soon!
And here are some more exclamation points just for you!
!
!
! :smile:

Lisa! I'm very offended by this thread. I demand you return immediately and appologise!

Lisa...this ones for you {{{{{{{{{{{{!}}}}}}}}}}

Thanks everyone especially because of !s!:smile:

Special thanks to TSA and hypatia again because of !s!:blushing:

moose said:
Have :approve: :biggrin: :smile: :tongue: :tongue2: :cool: :rofl: !
Don't :yuck: ! Don't be :shy:! Don't :cry: ! Don't get :mad::frown::grumpy: , get :smile::biggrin: !
Be an o:) , try to hide the :devil: !
Get enough :zzz:

2 Weeks:confused: :bugeye: :eek: :redface:
:bugeye: :biggrin:

Whey hey, good bye Lisa, a whole two weeks free from insults, must be good,
but i know you are lonely and will be back before two weeks, i mean who the heck else will tolerate you other than PFs :tongue2: i wish you a happy two
weeks of boredom and solitude :biggrin: is this the makeing of the first PFs
nun :rofl: i like you in my own special way, oh and i am such a liar. :cry:

wolram said:
but i know you are lonely and will be back before two weeks, i mean who the heck else will tolerate you other than PFs :tongue2: i wish you a happy two

*coughs*

she's back, check the original post date :)

I thought she left for good

wolram said:
Wow, I didn't know you like me so much! You even didn't notice I was out for 3 weeks! :wink: o:)

I noticed, cause there was a odd surplus of !'s around the board.
Welcome back

1. What is the meaning behind "Goodbye For Now - Take Care!"?

The phrase "Goodbye For Now - Take Care!" is a way to bid farewell to someone, expressing both the idea of temporarily parting ways and wishing that person well until you see them again. It conveys both a sense of finality and a sense of hope for the future.

2. Why is it important to say "Goodbye For Now - Take Care!"?

Saying "Goodbye For Now - Take Care!" is important because it shows that you care about the person you are saying goodbye to and that you want them to be safe and well until you see them again. It also acknowledges the fact that you will be apart for some time, and serves as a way to end the interaction on a positive note.

3. Is "Goodbye For Now - Take Care!" appropriate for all situations?

While "Goodbye For Now - Take Care!" is a common and generally accepted farewell, it may not be appropriate for all situations. For example, in a more formal setting, it may be more appropriate to use a phrase such as "Farewell" or "Until we meet again." It's always important to consider the context and the relationship with the person you are saying goodbye to before using this phrase.

4. Can "Goodbye For Now - Take Care!" also be used as a way to end a virtual interaction?

Yes, "Goodbye For Now - Take Care!" can also be used as a way to end a virtual interaction, such as a phone call or video call. It still conveys the same sentiment of temporary parting and well wishes until you can see each other again in person.

5. What are some alternatives to "Goodbye For Now - Take Care!"?

Some alternatives to "Goodbye For Now - Take Care!" include phrases such as "See you later," "Take care of yourself," or "Stay safe." These phrases all convey similar sentiments of parting ways and wishing the other person well until the next time you see each other.