Explore the Mystery of the Underwater Mountain & Penguinos

In summary, Google Earth users may be able to find an underwater mountain that is the same size and shape as the island next to it. Additionally, if they look at the eiffel tower and the area around it, they may also be able to find a perfectly round island.
tribdog
will someone who has google Earth please go to
1 deg 55'24.90"N
157 deg 21'52.47"W
at an altitude around 100 miles

Do you see an underwater mountain the exact same size and shape as the island next to it? the two foot print shapes could be where god stood when he created the earth, but he would have had to have had two left feet. which would explain penguino.

Earth sciences news on Phys.org
The second i saw this thread i know i was going to be insulted in it. I just didn't know it would be the first post...

if I could find a way to do it sooner than post one I would

the Earth has some pretty cool places. the eiffel tower looks a hell of a lot bigger than I thought it was. and there is a perfectly round island next to the forbidden city that I thought looked like a nice place to live.

nice job insulting pengwomano trib. I must say, Kudos. Good show.

tribdog said:
and there is a perfectly round island next to the forbidden city that I thought looked like a nice place to live.
Actually, that perfectly round island and hill right outside the forbidden city is pretty easy to miss when your actually there...I walked right by it and didnt notice it. It is surrounded by some pretty [not] nice places to live.

Attachments

• Forbidden_City_Moat.jpg
    Forbidden_City_Moat.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 375
Last edited:
well I've now looked at every square inch of the Earth and the coolest looking place has to be the eiffel tower.

tribdog said:
well I've now looked at every square inch of the Earth and the coolest looking place has to be the eiffel tower.
I think that's a sign you've been watching too much figure skating. :biggrin:

The coolest places are in the in presence of beauitful women.

I hate it when I misplace islands. But I own so many, it happens to me a lot. :frown:

tribdog said:
if I could find a way to do it sooner than post one I would
There's the title you know.

Go to 37° 14' 23.91'' and 115° 48' 45.46'' for a better view...(area 51) which also explains pengwuino's origins

1. What is an underwater mountain?

An underwater mountain, also known as a seamount, is a large, isolated elevation on the ocean floor that rises at least 1,000 meters above the surrounding seafloor. They are often formed by volcanic activity and can be found in all of the world's oceans.

2. Where is the underwater mountain in "Explore the Mystery of the Underwater Mountain & Penguinos" located?

The exact location of the underwater mountain in the story is not specified, but it is likely located in the Southern Ocean near Antarctica, where penguins are known to live.

3. What can we learn from studying underwater mountains?

Studying underwater mountains can provide valuable information about the history and geology of the ocean floor, as well as the diversity of marine life that inhabit these unique environments. They can also give insight into the movement and formation of tectonic plates.

4. What is the significance of the penguins in the story?

The penguins in the story serve as indicators of the health of the underwater mountain ecosystem. Their presence and behavior can provide valuable insights into the overall health and balance of the marine environment.

5. Are there any potential dangers associated with exploring an underwater mountain?

Yes, there are potential dangers associated with exploring an underwater mountain, such as strong currents, rough terrain, and the risk of encountering deep-sea creatures. It is important for scientists to take necessary precautions and use specialized equipment to safely explore these environments.