Six Flags Commercial | Qkumba Zoo's Techno Song Download

• Thread starter Stringyguy0788
  • Start date
In summary, the Six Flags commercial is a popular television advertisement for the Six Flags amusement park chain in the United States. It features the song "Here Comes the Sun" by South African electronic dance music group Qkumba Zoo, known for their unique sound and use of African influences. The song was chosen for its upbeat and energetic sound, as well as its catchy chorus and positive lyrics, which fit well with the fun and exciting atmosphere of the amusement park. The song can be downloaded on various music platforms and is available for commercial use.
Stringyguy0788
if you have seen the six flags commercial then you have heard some of Qkumba Zoo's techno... if you know of a place that i can download the song that is used on it i will be greatful

Physics news on Phys.org
Sorry haven't heard of it or seen the commercial. Sounds pretty obscure, maybe you can contact the offices and they can tell you.l

I have also seen the Six Flags commercial and I must say, the techno song by Qkumba Zoo definitely adds to the energy and excitement of the ad. If you're looking to download the song, I would suggest checking out music streaming platforms like Spotify or Apple Music. You can also try searching for the song on websites like iTunes or Amazon Music. I'm sure you'll be able to find and download the song in no time. Happy listening!

What is the Six Flags commercial?

The Six Flags commercial is a television advertisement for the Six Flags amusement park chain in the United States. The commercial features a song called "Here Comes the Sun" by Qkumba Zoo, which has become synonymous with the Six Flags brand.

Who is Qkumba Zoo?

Qkumba Zoo is a South African electronic dance music group formed in 1995. The group consists of Owl and Levannah, who are known for their unique sound and use of African influences in their music. Their song "Here Comes the Sun" was released in 1995 and was featured in the Six Flags commercial in 2004.

Why is the Qkumba Zoo song used in the Six Flags commercial?

The Qkumba Zoo song "Here Comes the Sun" was chosen for the Six Flags commercial because of its upbeat and energetic sound, which fits well with the fun and exciting atmosphere of the amusement park. The song's catchy chorus and positive lyrics also make it a perfect fit for the commercial.

Where can I download the Qkumba Zoo song featured in the Six Flags commercial?

The Qkumba Zoo song "Here Comes the Sun" can be downloaded on various music streaming and downloading platforms, such as iTunes, Spotify, and Amazon Music. It is also available for purchase on the official Qkumba Zoo website.

Is the Qkumba Zoo song available for commercial use?

Yes, the Qkumba Zoo song "Here Comes the Sun" is available for commercial use. The song has been licensed for use in the Six Flags commercial and can be licensed for other commercial purposes through the appropriate channels.