Best place to buy Electrical stuff

• Thread starter TheCoolBrian
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Electrical
In summary, there are several great websites for purchasing electrical components, including DigiKey, Mouser, Jameco, and eBay. These websites have useful features such as filters and project managers, but may require specific knowledge of model numbers for efficient purchasing. Goldmine-elec-products.com is also a good option for purchasing a variety of random components.
TheCoolBrian
I,am kind of new to electrical engineering and i was wondering if there is a really great place to buy electrical stuff like newegg but for electrical components I found this site called http://www.goldmine-elec-products.com its seems to be pritty good but is there a diffrent site that everyone else uses

Engineering news on Phys.org
Check out DigiKey

also Mouser, Jameco, and ebay

Thanks for the sites guys for those of you reading I,m going to give a small review of each site

DigiKey.com - is very good if you know exatly what you want it has some really good filter so its easy to find just what you need.

jameco.com -very similer to digikey but needs pictures.

Mouser.com - it has some useful stuff like a project manager but the buying system is still like gigikey and jameco.

the buying system I see in these 3 sites are great if your reading schematics and know the exact model number you need if you just want a crap load of random stuff in gerneral goldmine-elec-products.com is good but all the above sites are great thanks guys

1. Where can I find the best deals on electrical equipment and supplies?

There are several online retailers such as Amazon, Home Depot, and Lowe's that offer competitive prices on electrical products. You can also check your local hardware stores or wholesale retailers for deals.

2. Are there any specific brands that are known for their high-quality electrical products?

There are many reputable brands in the electrical industry, such as Siemens, Eaton, and Leviton. It's always a good idea to do some research and read reviews before making a purchase to ensure you are getting a reliable product.

3. Should I buy my electrical supplies online or in-store?

It ultimately depends on your personal preference and the urgency of your project. Online shopping offers convenience and a wider selection, while in-store shopping allows you to physically see and test the products before purchasing.

4. What factors should I consider when choosing where to buy my electrical supplies?

Some important factors to consider are the price, quality, and availability of the products. It's also important to check the return policy and customer reviews of the retailer before making a purchase.

5. Are there any discounts or promotions for buying electrical supplies in bulk?

Many retailers offer discounts for bulk purchases, especially for contractors or businesses. It's worth reaching out to the retailer directly or checking their website for any current promotions or discounts on bulk orders.