Who is Pengwuino? Exploring the World of a Forum Newcomer in Love with Physics

• Thread starter exportedhuman
  • Start date
In summary, Pengwuino is a username used by an individual with a passion for physics who is new to online forums. The person's real identity is unknown. The forum thread "Who is Pengwuino? Exploring the World of a Forum Newcomer in Love with Physics" was created by Pengwuino to connect with others who share their interest in physics. The exact reason for their interest is unknown, but it could be due to a natural curiosity or personal experience. There is no evidence to suggest that Pengwuino is a professional scientist, but they may have knowledge or experience in the field. You can interact with Pengwuino on the forum by commenting on their thread or sending a private message, but please be respectful.
exportedhuman
Hello I am new to this forums, please accept me as a new member
I am in love with physics and its related branchesThanks :smile:

By the way, please do not care about my username, it's just one I randomly think up:!)

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF, eh!

sorry, only imported ones are allowed!

welcome to PF :biggrin:

exportedhuman said:
I am in love with physics and its related branches

By the way, please do not care about my username, it's just one I randomly think up:!)
From your name I sense like this

Were you Kidnapped by alien? and then they felt pitty upon you seeing helpless and then exported back to Earth in space craft? joke :rofl:
Sorry for joke Welcome to PF, and welcome to me also

A man of wealth and taste?

exportedhuman said:

Was it really necessary to make a whole new thread for this? I don't think anyone cares.

Stratosphere said:
Was it really necessary to make a whole new thread for this? I don't think anyone cares.

I think he needs to because " stratosphere" is native to Earth and the " exportedhuman is exported one.:wink:

exportedhuman said:
Hey me too :mad:
Physics is such a ... great way to spend one's time o:)

Stratosphere said:

We have new members introduce themselves here in GD quite frequently...it's OK :smile:.

Stratosphere said:
Do you like fish Stratosphere ?
If so, do you like LARGE fishes ?

humanino said:
Do you like fish Stratosphere ?
If so, do you like LARGE fishes ?

:rofl: omg, humanino, that really made me laugh...

lisab said:
We have new members introduce themselves here in GD quite frequently...it's OK :smile:.

Although sometimes it is wiser to sneak in.

Where's that halibut I was saving? :confused: Pengwuino! :mad:

Welcome :biggrin:

Ah, I can feel all the love in here...

I've deleted the bickering in here. Play nice. Don't make me get the paddle. :grumpy:

Math Is Hard said:
Although sometimes it is wiser to sneak in.

Where's that halibut I was saving? :confused: Pengwuino! :mad:

:rofl: Just whack him with Pengwuino...maybe not with the beak end. :uhh:

Math Is Hard said:
I've deleted the bickering in here. Play nice. Don't make me get the paddle. :grumpy:

You missed a post.

Moonbear said:
:rofl: Just whack him with Pengwuino...maybe not with the beak end. :uhh:

UGGGH! Pengwuino's gained weight! I can't lift him anymore. Now I know he's been raiding the fish freezer.

1. Who is Pengwuino?

Pengwuino is a username used by an individual who is new to online forums and has a passion for physics. The real identity of this person is unknown.

2. What is "Who is Pengwuino? Exploring the World of a Forum Newcomer in Love with Physics" about?

This is a forum thread or discussion topic that was created by Pengwuino to share their interest in physics and to connect with others who share the same passion.

3. How did Pengwuino become interested in physics?

The exact reason for Pengwuino's interest in physics is unknown, but it could be due to a natural curiosity about the world and how it works, or perhaps a personal experience or influence from someone else.

4. Is Pengwuino a professional scientist?

There is no evidence to suggest that Pengwuino is a professional scientist. However, they may have a strong interest in the subject and may have some knowledge or experience in the field.

5. Can I interact with Pengwuino on the forum?

Yes, you can interact with Pengwuino on the forum by commenting on their thread or by sending them a private message. However, please be respectful and considerate in your interactions.