Jasjar uses 520 Mhz processors and Droid 600 Mhz

• Thread starter jackson6612
  • Start date
In summary, a smartphone is a more advanced type of telephone. A cellphone is a basic type of telephone that is inferior to a smartphone. A smartphone has more features than a cellphone, and is better for communication.
jackson6612
I have used Imate Jasjar. It came in 2005 and has, I think, 520 MHz processor. Motorola Droid also has 600 Mhz processor - which is not far from 520. Droid is supposed to be fast. Jasjar once was fast device but now it sucks. It has a low ROM and I think part of which also works as RAM. Does Droid use a slow processor and is it as fast as the one used in Jasjar. I don't know much about tech world.
Please educate me on this confusion. Thanks

Computer science news on Phys.org
Processor speed is not the only spec that affects device preformance. Memory, bandwidth, and software efficiency all play a part.

Are we talking about telephones?

leroyjenkens said:
Are we talking about telephones?

Yes, smartphones to be precise.

I have a telephone which is extremely fast. There is no apparent delay in speech, and it's cordless to boot.

leroyjenkens said:
I have a telephone which is extremely fast. There is no apparent delay in speech, and it's cordless to boot.

Unless it has facebook and google voice integrated, I'm not interested ;P

Mech_Engineer said:

Mine does!

HTC Desire, beautiful phone.

The droid has a GPU... makes it A LOT faster. Not as good as the Galaxy fasicnate though. But I'd say much better than say the nexus one or the desire.

The droid, I think, has too many bells and whistles. People try to dl way too much unwanted things on there, which may play a factor in slowing it down. I'm still happy with mine, until something better than the droid comes out, lol.

Mech_Engineer said:

This is why it's becoming inaccurate to even call them "phones" anymore. The telephone feature of these new "phones" is just a little side thing that's not even worth mentioning anymore.
Eventually it won't have a telephone feature anymore. They'll make the screen bigger, give you a keyboard to make it easier to type, add a mouse and the transformation from cellphone to laptop computer will be complete.

I have a cellphone. I use it to talk to people who aren't near me, not to escape from reality every moment of my life. What you people have are toys.

leroyjenkens said:
I have a cellphone. I use it to talk to people who aren't near me, not to escape from reality every moment of my life. What you people have are toys.

I have a device which allows me to communicate with people in 4 different ways (and more, but I only use 4).
It allows me to keep tabs on various other items and access information on the go (whether it's simply news or gps and much, much more).

Call it a toy all you like, but it is performing many functions as one device. I no longer have to carry a laptop and a phone and map and a newspaper when travelling. Just this device.

Just because most people only play with them doesn't remove their true uses and abilities.

The number of times simply being able to reach into my pocket and pull up a gps map of where I am and then get directions is brilliant. Next to carrying a separate gps device with you, you aren't able to do that any other way (at least not in a reasonable time).

leroyjenkens said:
This is why it's becoming inaccurate to even call them "phones" anymore. The telephone feature of these new "phones" is just a little side thing that's not even worth mentioning anymore.

Not true, I use the "communication device" for phone calls too. Phones are evolving from being just connected to a phone line, to being connected to the internet and a phone line. I find it likely that eventually the phone line will be dropped completely, and voice communication will be done through VOIP over the data connection.

leroyjenkens said:
Eventually it won't have a telephone feature anymore. They'll make the screen bigger, give you a keyboard to make it easier to type, add a mouse and the transformation from cellphone to laptop computer will be complete.

The voice communication capabilities of a phone will never be dropped completely, but it's no surprise that it's starting to be equally important with data capability. Phones will never evolve into laptops or netbooks or tablets, all of those items already exist and there will always be demand for a small pocket-sized device (or smaller) that can keep a user connected through voice and data communication.

leroyjenkens said:

Are you making an argument, fighting against technological advancement, just being jealous? It's fine that you have a phone that's "just a phone," but the fact I have a smartphone with data capability doesn't make me escapist or juvenile.

I've found the smartphone to be most useful as a navigation and internet tool when I'm trying to find a restaurant or store while I'm out and about; it's easier and more efficient than calling 411. Don't be a hater :P

I have a device which allows me to communicate with people in 4 different ways (and more, but I only use 4).
Which 4 ways is that and why do you need that many ways to communicate with people?
It allows me to keep tabs on various other items and access information on the go (whether it's simply news or gps and much, much more).

Call it a toy all you like, but it is performing many functions as one device. I no longer have to carry a laptop and a phone and map and a newspaper when travelling. Just this device.

Just because most people only play with them doesn't remove their true uses and abilities.

The number of times simply being able to reach into my pocket and pull up a gps map of where I am and then get directions is brilliant. Next to carrying a separate gps device with you, you aren't able to do that any other way (at least not in a reasonable time).
Those are useful functions. I guess my main gripe is calling it a phone.
Are you making an argument, fighting against technological advancement, just being jealous? It's fine that you have a phone that's "just a phone," but the fact I have a smartphone with data capability doesn't make me escapist or juvenile.

I've found the smartphone to be most useful as a navigation and internet tool when I'm trying to find a restaurant or store while I'm out and about; it's easier and more efficient than calling 411. Don't be a hater :P
Why would I be jealous? Are these "phones" only available to certain, special people?
I like technological advancement, but when it goes toward developing toys for people to escape reality everywhere they go, then it doesn't seem like it's helping.
These "phones" are becoming the focus of society. People are in public, giving priority to someone online over someone in real life.

These devices may be useful and you may in fact be using them for useful purposes, but how much of the time do people spend simply playing with it? They have every right to do so, but I also have every right to criticize it.

leroyjenkens said:
Which 4 ways is that and why do you need that many ways to communicate with people?

SMS: quick message to a friend / family member
Phone: speaking to people
Email: some businesses / people only communicate via email. I personally will send a quick email to other people i know have these phones in preference over SMS. Among other things, email is free. Of course, the obvious ability to receive emails on the move.

Strictly speaking I could add Facebook to this contact list.

There are so many ways because different people use different ones. By being able to accept them all I allow more people contact to me if required. I like knowing the capability is there if required. I like being able to receive phone calls, sms, email and IM (and facebook) calls/messages on the go.

Well technically they are Smartphones. They are a 'new breed' if you like. Distinct from conventional mobile phones.
Why would I be jealous? Are these "phones" only available to certain, special people?
I like technological advancement, but when it goes toward developing toys for people to escape reality everywhere they go, then it doesn't seem like it's helping.
These "phones" are becoming the focus of society. People are in public, giving priority to someone online over someone in real life.

These devices may be useful and you may in fact be using them for useful purposes, but how much of the time do people spend simply playing with it? They have every right to do so, but I also have every right to criticize it.

Escape reality? If anything it keeps me more in touch with it. When I leave my house without the phone I can't be contacted, no one can reach me, by any means.
I like being able to have a device, one device, in my pocket which anyone can contact me on. As it stands now, every possible way to contact me is covered on my phone (traditional mail aside).

If there was a world standard in communication (everybody used email and only email) then I'd happily accept a device which only dealt in that. But there isn't. It's good to be flexible.

leroyjenkens said:

Phone calls, text messages, email, facebook, etc. etc. Each form of communication has its uses, and I use all of them.

leroyjenkens said:

Does it really matter? Technically they are considered "Smart Phones" if that makes you happier...

leroyjenkens said:

The entire consumer electronics industry is made up of "toys" that have fundamentally changed society and how we communicate, in addition to advancing the state-of-the-art and raising standards of living (you know even people living at or below the poverty-line have cell phones? THAT'S advancement for you). It's not a bad thing, it's evolution!

leroyjenkens said:

THAT is a myth. I communicate with people on a 1-on-1 basis all the time, but I also use my phone to communicate with people in real time all over the world.

leroyjenkens said:

I don't have any games on my phone, but I use it for:

• Reading books (Kindle App)
  • Catching up on the news online
  • Reading forums (like this one, did you know it has a mobile version? Even PF caters to the smartphone crowd ;P)
  • Catching up with friends through email (multiple addresses), facebook, text, phone, whatever.
  • Keep track of mileage and maintenance on my vehicle
  • Watch TV shows
  • Listen to music (Pandora and Mp3's)
  • GPS turn-by-turn navigation (with Google street view no less)
  • lots more...

It's really amazing how much the little device can do. Since I've gotten a smart phone I'm able to keep up on my email much more effectively, communicate with family and friends more, and get lost in new cities less. It's a win-win!

SMS: quick message to a friend / family member
Phone: speaking to people
Email: some businesses / people only communicate via email. I personally will send a quick email to other people i know have these phones in preference over SMS. Among other things, email is free. Of course, the obvious ability to receive emails on the move.
Phone and skype can be combined, since they're the same thing.
Email and quick messages can be combined because they're also the same thing. That's two.
Well technically they are Smartphones. They are a 'new breed' if you like. Distinct from conventional mobile phones.
How are they technically smart phones? They're technically computers.
Escape reality? If anything it keeps me more in touch with it. When I leave my house without the phone I can't be contacted, no one can reach me, by any means.
I like being able to have a device, one device, in my pocket which anyone can contact me on. As it stands now, every possible way to contact me is covered on my phone (traditional mail aside).
You can be contacted by anyone with just a normal phone call on your cell phone. Who doesn't have a cell phone to call you on? Are there people carrying around devices that ONLY email?

Reality is what's around you. I don't consider our conversation reality. Reality would be in person. Here, I can have perfect grammar, articulate exactly what I want to say, and be anonymous. I don't consider that reality.

By the way I never mentioned it but I have a Motorola Droid (the original one). My wife has one too and you couldn't pry it from her cold dead fingers; but you know, she wasn't always like that...

When I first brought up the idea of getting Smart Phones when our contract was up for renewal, my wife rolled her eyes because she figured I was just admiring a new "toy" that I didn't really need (sound familiar?) After a few months of persistence I convinced her we should get them in a buy-one-get-one-free deal. Now she fully admits that she had no idea what she was missing out on...

She uses it to entertain our daughter with movies, we have both our phones integrated with Google calendar so she can see my schedule and I can see hers, we email shopping lists to each other, she buys childcare supplies through the Amazon app on-the-fly, the possibilities are endless. She really does love that thing, and I just laugh because she was very resistant to me getting us these new "toys."

The entire consumer electronics industry is made up of "toys" that have fundamentally changed society and how we communicate, in addition to advancing the state-of-the-art and raising standards of living (you know even people living at or below the poverty-line have cell phones? THAT'S advancement for you). It's not a bad thing, it's evolution!
Not all consumer electronics are toys. Cell phones have one purpose; to talk to people. Adding games, movies, 3D to them is turning them into toys.
And it's not surprising that people below the poverty line have cell phones. In America, you can get them for free if you're that poor.
THAT is a myth. I communicate with people on a 1-on-1 basis all the time, but I also use my phone to communicate with people in real time all over the world.
It's a myth that you do it? How can you say it's a myth and then use just yourself as proof?
It's really amazing how much the little device can do. Since I've gotten a smart phone I'm able to keep up on my email much more effectively, communicate with family and friends more, and get lost in new cities less. It's a win-win!
It has its uses, but you also just gave me a bunch of examples of how you spend all day on the thing.
When I first brought up the idea of getting Smart Phones when our contract was up for renewal, my wife rolled her eyes because she figured I was just admiring a new "toy" that I didn't really need (sound familiar?) After a few months of persistence I convinced her we should get them in a buy-one-get-one-free deal. Now she fully admits that she had no idea what she was missing out on...

She uses it to entertain our daughter with movies, we have both our phones integrated with Google calendar so she can see my schedule and I can see hers, we email shopping lists to each other, she buys childcare supplies through the Amazon app on-the-fly, the possibilities are endless. She really does love that thing, and I just laugh because she was very resistant to me getting us these new "toys."
I know exactly what I'm missing out on. People tell me the same thing about Facebook, how I need to make an account on it because I'm missing out. I want nothing to do with Facebook. I like to talk to people in person; people I know. I like honesty and people who are real; the antithesis of Facebook.

leroyjenkens said:
Phone and skype can be combined, since they're the same thing.
Email and quick messages can be combined because they're also the same thing. That's two.

With all due respect, you're talking out of your backside.

Skype is not the same as phone calls, Skype is voip for one thing, plus it offers Instant Messaging (realtime not the same as texting).

Email is not the same as SMS. Again, different protocols but they utilise different services. When I send an email on my computer I'm not sending a text. I'm sending an email. Just because the platform changes, doesn't mean you can redefine what things are.
How are they technically smart phones? They're technically computers.

They're Smartphones because they're Smartphones. Strictly speaking your washing machine is a computer, but you don't call it one. They have distinct purposes. A phone cannot compete with a computer for raw processing power.
You can be contacted by anyone with just a normal phone call on your cell phone. Who doesn't have a cell phone to call you on? Are there people carrying around devices that ONLY email?

I don't always want to speak to someone, people don't always want to talk to me. Sometimes you need something in writing. Being able to whip an email up on the fly and get it to someone is a massive advantage.
Reality is what's around you. I don't consider our conversation reality. Reality would be in person. Here, I can have perfect grammar, articulate exactly what I want to say, and be anonymous. I don't consider that reality.

You don't consider this reality? What do you consider it then?

Now you're just trolling. I won't continue this debate with you, you are talking a load of rubbish and looking for reaction.

leroyjenkens said:
Not all consumer electronics are toys. Cell phones have one purpose; to talk to people. Adding games, movies, 3D to them is turning them into toys.

That's all in your opinion. In my opinion the more functions my Droid has, the less of other "toys" I have to carry around. Be that as it may, people LIKE toys. Toys sell, and for good reason; they're FUN!

leroyjenkens said:
And it's not surprising that people below the poverty line have cell phones. In America, you can get them for free if you're that poor.

You can buy a "disposable" cell phone at Wal-Mart for $30 that comes with 300 minutes of talk time, has a color LCD screen, is the size of a zippo lighter, and can play MP3 files. That's pretty impressive progress IMO. That kind of thing 15 years ago would have been a super-exotic James Bond spy-phone.

leroyjenkens said:
It's a myth that you do it? How can you say it's a myth and then use just yourself as proof?

If I have a person in front of me, I'm talking to THEM, not ignoring them Facebooking on my phone.

leroyjenkens said:
It has its uses, but you also just gave me a bunch of examples of how you spend all day on the thing.

I use the phone less than two hours a day on average, just because it can do a lot doesn't mean I do everything on it all day. Hell you've spent an hour arguing with me on this forum, sitting at your computer! Why aren't you socializing with "real" people and ignoring this forum altogether?

leroyjenkens said:
I know exactly what I'm missing out on. People tell me the same thing about Facebook, how I need to make an account on it because I'm missing out. I want nothing to do with Facebook. I like to talk to people in person; people I know. I like honesty and people who are real; the antithesis of Facebook.

Look I'm not telling you to get a Facebook account. For the record, every friend I have on Facebook is someone I know in "real-life," either friends from high school and college, or family members.

leroyjenkens said:

Wtf are you doing here then? You slate all of these services and capabilities and yet you sit here, on the services you proclaim to hate and talk about them.

Aside from the level of discussion that occurs here at PF, this is a very similar setup to facebook. The key difference with PF is that you don't know the people you are talking to. People hide behind false names (which I dislike so use my real name). You have no idea who these people are. At least on Facebook you decide who can see what you put there. You can vet people to check you know them.

I stand by what I said, you are trolling.

With all due respect, you're talking out of your backside.

Skype is not the same as phone calls, Skype is voip for one thing, plus it offers Instant Messaging (realtime not the same as texting).
There are two ways to communicate; with your voice and with text. You're splitting up voice and text into more categories based on irrelevant information.
Email is not the same as SMS. Again, different protocols but they utilise different services. When I send an email on my computer I'm not sending a text. I'm sending an email. Just because the platform changes, doesn't mean you can redefine what things are.
You're sending text with both. That means they're the same way of communicating. Why does the service matter? If I send an IM to someone with AIM and then send one to them with Yahoo messenger, I've just communicated in two different ways? They're different services.
They're Smartphones because they're Smartphones. Strictly speaking your washing machine is a computer, but you don't call it one. They have distinct purposes. A phone cannot compete with a computer for raw processing power.
They're technically smart phones... how? Because that's what people call them? Because they're smart?
I don't always want to speak to someone, people don't always want to talk to me. Sometimes you need something in writing. Being able to whip an email up on the fly and get it to someone is a massive advantage.
That's what text messages are for. If someone text messages me, I can read it at any time.
You don't consider this reality? What do you consider it then?

Now you're just trolling. I won't continue this debate with you, you are talking a load of rubbish and looking for reaction.
I don't consider it reality for the reasons I listed. If you ignore part of posts, then it's only natural that you get confused.
That's all in your opinion. In my opinion the more functions my Droid has, the less of other "toys" I have to carry around. Be that as it may, people LIKE toys. Toys sell, and for good reason; they're FUN!
Of course it's my opinion. And of course toys are fun, but what annoys me is how society is focused on them now and how my life is affected by people playing on their phones while they're driving or at movie theaters or other places where it bothers other people.
If I have a person in front of me, I'm talking to THEM, not ignoring them Facebooking on my phone.
Ok you're the one who doesn't behave in the manner I stated. That still doesn't explain how what I said was a myth.
I use the phone less than two hours a day on average, just because it can do a lot doesn't mean I do everything on it all day. Hell you've spent an hour arguing with me on this forum, sitting at your computer! Why aren't you socializing with "real" people and ignoring this forum altogether?
I haven't spent nearly an hour in this discussion. It takes about 5 minutes to read and post comments.
Wtf are you doing here then? You slate all of these services and capabilities and yet you sit here, on the services you proclaim to hate and talk about them.
I don't hate the services. And I'm not on those services to begin with. I'm at home on my computer.
Aside from the level of discussion that occurs here at PF, this is a very similar setup to facebook. The key difference with PF is that you don't know the people you are talking to. People hide behind false names (which I dislike so use my real name). You have no idea who these people are. At least on Facebook you decide who can see what you put there. You can vet people to check you know them.
The level of discussion here on PF is in a whole other dimension from what happens on Facebook. I wouldn't even call that discussion.
And the face that you don't know who you're talking to allows people to act like who they really are and say what they really feel. That's a huge difference. Unlike on Facebook and Myspace, where everyone has a job that pays a quarter million dollars a year, or whatever the highest amount was that you can select. The entire atmosphere of those websites makes my skin crawl. I want nothing to do with that.

And you can stop calling me a troll. All that says is you think you're thoughts are so correct that no one could possibly seriously disagree with them. Or you just want to stop talking to me. That's fine, you have no obligations.

leroyjenkens said:
There are two ways to communicate; with your voice and with text. You're splitting up voice and text into more categories based on irrelevant information.

You're sending text with both. That means they're the same way of communicating. Why does the service matter? If I send an IM to someone with AIM and then send one to them with Yahoo messenger, I've just communicated in two different ways? They're different services.

You argued against yourself here. An email is not an SMS and is not an IM. An IM is an AIM. IM = Instant Message, AIM = AOL Instant Message. Same thing, so no you wouldn't define them as different. Their communication type is the same. They are instant messaging services. An instant message is a realtime communication, only with a continuous push system running for email can you achieve a similar effect.
They're technically smart phones... how? Because that's what people call them? Because they're smart?

They're smart phones because that's what the designers called that type of phone. You don't have a say in this. These are a new generation of phone put into this category because they are different to conventional mobiles.
That's what text messages are for. If someone text messages me, I can read it at any time.

And if the person only has access to email? Text messages aren't of much use then.
I don't consider it reality for the reasons I listed. If you ignore part of posts, then it's only natural that you get confused.

Look up the definition of reality. It doesn't conform to your severely restricted ideas of what it is / isn't. (http://www.thefreedictionary.com/reality) Your personal definition doesn't change anything.
I don't hate the services. And I'm not on those services to begin with. I'm at home on my computer.

Let me quote you:
I like to talk to people in person; people I know. I like honesty and people who are real; the antithesis of Facebook.

You are using PF, which is an identical system so far as discussion goes as Facebook. You aren't talking to us in person, you don't know us, you don't know if we are honest, you don't know the person you are talking to is actually who they say they are.
At least on facebook you can see a persons profile and so you can judge if you know them. I know the people on my FB page so I know what they are like and if they are being genuine. In some ways it's a more honest discussion than here on PF.
The level of discussion here on PF is in a whole other dimension from what happens on Facebook. I wouldn't even call that discussion.

Only because there are rules here, the discussion is kept above a specific level. However, disucssion is discussion. What you consider to be a discussion doesn't make it any less valid as one.
And the face that you don't know who you're talking to allows people to act like who they really are and say what they really feel. That's a huge difference. Unlike on Facebook and Myspace, where everyone has a job that pays a quarter million dollars a year, or whatever the highest amount was that you can select. The entire atmosphere of those websites makes my skin crawl. I want nothing to do with that.

Baseless accusations. I have never witnessed this in four years of having my account.
For someone who doesn't use it and clearly doesn't have experience with it I would stop making these claims, they make you sound silly.
And you can stop calling me a troll. All that says is you think you're thoughts are so correct that no one could possibly seriously disagree with them. Or you just want to stop talking to me. That's fine, you have no obligations.

Your responses here aren't based in fact. You are clearly going for reaction.

Last edited:
This discussion is becoming more interesting than I have anticipated. Thank you everyone.

I don't think interesting is the word I'd use here.

We have someone trying to redefine reality, claim a smart phone isn't a smart phone, put a limit on what conversation can be considered discussion and claiming everyone on facebook is a millionaire astronaut cowboy.

Jared: I used it sarcastically. And thank you for all the comments and help.

Leroy is entitled to his own opinions as are you. If he has his own definition of reality then let it be. But I do agree that he shouldn't go on to label others who don't fit the criterion of his 'personal' definitions. Best wishes.

You can have all the opinions and personal definitions you like, but don't start touting them as factual.

It's true, this has gone WAY off topic of the OP, but I just can't let it die!

leroyjenkens said:

What about video and pictures (both of which many cell phones and smartphones are capable of)? There are other distinctions which make certain forms of communication at least "sub groups," I talk a little about below...

leroyjenkens said:

Smartphone is a distinct kind of communication device. How they got named that is obvious- they're SMARTER than a standard phone...

From Wikipedia:

"A smartphone is a mobile phone that offers more advanced computing ability and connectivity than a contemporary basic feature phone. Smartphones and feature phones may be thought of as handheld computers integrated within a mobile telephone, but while most feature phones are able to run applications based on platforms such as Java ME, a smartphone allows the user to install and run more advanced applications based on a specific platform."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smartphone

leroyjenkens said:

There are a lot of distinctions that make most different forms of "text communication" have specific pros and cons.
  • Text messaging- Available to 99% of cell phones, requires subscription service, not accessible on any other devices than the phone it is sent to, limited in characters, no pictures or multimedia content, delivery can be delayed several minutes. text input on standard cell handsets is VERY tedious.
  • Multimedia messaging- Available to ~90% of cell phones, same limitations of text messaging, but allows attachment of pictures and video. Pictures and videos are severely limited in size and quality.
  • Email- Available to all people with internet connection, free, no length limit, attachments, multimedia. Requires internet connection. Attachment size limit usually around 10MB (archaic IMO).
  • IM- Instant delivery through internet, free, some programs support multimedia and attachments. Requires internet connection.
  • Facebook- Available to all people with internet connection, free, multimedia sharing. Requires internet connection. Communicate with single person or entire social groups.

The point is that internet-based communication is free as long as you already have an internet connection, multimedia enabled, not platform-specific, and can be viewed/shared/sent/read from multiple internet-connected devices. Interestingly I barely use text messaging on my phone any more, because I can communicate through the internet instead (I can even send free text messages).

Article: The Phone call is Dead! (or at least gasping its last breaths...)

TechCrunch.com said:
In the tech industry saying that something is dead actually means “It’s on the decline.” And yes, the phone call is on an inexorable decline.

Less obsolete but more annoying than a handwritten letter, the phone call ... reached a breaking point in 2008 when text messaging topped mobile phone calling in usage...

...voice usage has been dropping in every age group except for those past the of age of 54.

http://techcrunch.com/2010/11/13/alexia-phone-home/"

Last edited by a moderator:

What is the difference between Jasjar's 520 Mhz processor and Droid's 600 Mhz processor?

The main difference between Jasjar's 520 Mhz processor and Droid's 600 Mhz processor is the clock speed. This means that the Droid's processor can perform 80 million more instructions per second compared to the Jasjar's processor. This could result in faster overall performance and smoother multitasking.

Which phone has a better processor, Jasjar or Droid?

In terms of raw processing power, the Droid's 600 Mhz processor is considered to be better than the Jasjar's 520 Mhz processor. However, there are other factors such as software optimization and overall design that can also affect the performance of a phone.

What tasks can the Jasjar's 520 Mhz processor handle?

The Jasjar's 520 Mhz processor can handle basic tasks such as calling, texting, and browsing the internet. It may also be able to handle some light gaming and video streaming. However, it may struggle with more demanding tasks such as heavy gaming or video editing.

Is the difference in clock speed between Jasjar's 520 Mhz processor and Droid's 600 Mhz processor significant?

The 80 Mhz difference in clock speed between the Jasjar's 520 Mhz processor and Droid's 600 Mhz processor may not be significant to the average user. However, for power users who need their phone to handle more intensive tasks, the difference in clock speed may result in noticeable performance improvements.

Can I upgrade the processor in my Jasjar phone to match the Droid's 600 Mhz processor?

No, it is not possible to upgrade the processor in a phone. The processor is an integral part of the phone's hardware and cannot be replaced or upgraded. If you are looking for a phone with a faster processor, you may need to consider purchasing a new device.