Java software for solving linear systems

In summary, the conversation is about a java program that was shared and can be found on GitHub. The program is open source and has both an English and Portuguese version. The creator hopes that others will enjoy the program and mentions that there is a bug that may be fixed in the future. Overall, the feedback for the program has been positive.
Aikon
Hi,

I made this program in java, take a look:
https://github.com/BetoKahn/Gauss
For the english version I didn't uploaded the code, only the runnable .jar file.
For the portuguese speakers you can see the code.

I hope you enjoy,

Technology news on Phys.org
Nice. I'm assuming it's open source due to the .java files.

Whovian said:
Nice. I'm assuming it's open source due to the .java files.

Yes, you got it.
It is a simple program, so I didn't atached a public license.

mariaL said:
Nice work

:)
Thanks.
It is very nice to listen a good feedback,
Actually, there is a bug if you enter a system with different number of equations and variables.
Maybe I fix it in the future.

any feedback is welcome!

Hi there,

Thank you for sharing your program for solving linear systems in Java. It's great to see fellow scientists and programmers collaborating and sharing their work.

I took a look at your code on GitHub and it looks well-written and organized. It's great that you have provided both a runnable .jar file and the code for those who want to see it. This will make it accessible to a wider audience.

I also appreciate your willingness to receive feedback. I know the importance of continuously improving and refining our work. I will definitely give your program a try and let you know if I have any suggestions.

Keep up the good work!

1. What is Java software for solving linear systems?

Java software for solving linear systems is a computer program that uses the Java programming language to solve mathematical equations representing linear systems. It is designed to provide accurate and efficient solutions to these equations.

2. How does Java software for solving linear systems work?

The software works by using algorithms and mathematical methods to analyze the equations in the linear system and determine the solutions. It uses the Java programming language to perform these calculations and provide the results in a user-friendly format.

3. Is Java software for solving linear systems accurate?

Yes, Java software for solving linear systems is highly accurate. It uses precise mathematical methods and algorithms to solve equations, so the solutions provided are reliable. However, the accuracy of the results also depends on the accuracy of the input equations.

4. What are the benefits of using Java software for solving linear systems?

Using Java software for solving linear systems can save time and effort compared to manually solving equations. It can provide accurate solutions quickly and can handle complex equations with multiple variables. Additionally, it can be easily integrated into other Java-based programs.

5. Is Java software for solving linear systems user-friendly?

Yes, Java software for solving linear systems is designed to be user-friendly. It typically has a user-friendly interface and provides results in a readable format. It also allows for easy input of equations and options for customization, making it accessible for users of varying levels of expertise.