Homework Help: Finding Resources at PF

• Thread starter L.Newton
  • Start date
In summary, there is a forum on Physics Forums specifically for homework and coursework questions. However, it may not be easily accessible through the app and may require opening a specific category. The app may also vary between different devices.
L.Newton
Where can I go to for Homework help? Does PF offer any threads on that? Thank you

Physics news on Phys.org
Great. Thank you

Some time I truly wonder how certain things are missed here on PF.

3psq.jpg

Zz.

For your information:
PF rules said:
NOTE: You MUST show that you have attempted to answer your question in order to receive help. You MUST make use of the homework template, which automatically appears when a new topic is created in the homework help forums. Once your question or problem has been responded to, do not go back and delete (or edit) your original posts.

I couldn't find it from my app. Perhaps I didn't look long enough. I never access from the web page though

Yeah I read it adjacent. Thanks for the help

L.Newton said:
I couldn't find it from my app. Perhaps I didn't look long enough. I never access from the web page though

You raise a point which might be worth considering. I installed the the app on my wife's iPad to see what it looks like. When I choose "Browse" I get a list of the top-level forum categories:

Science Education
Physics
Astronomy & Cosmology
Mathematics
Engineering
Other Sciences
PF Lounge

In order to see individual forums, I have to open a category. I don't see "Homework & Coursework Questions" until I open up "Science Education".

I expect it's the same on an iPhone, but I don't have any idea about Android.

Yeah I have iPhone 5. I think the app is really good. Except for that. They should put it right in the FAQ

1. What kind of resources can I find at PF for homework help?

At PF, you can find a variety of resources to help with homework, including study guides, practice quizzes and tests, flashcards, and videos on various subjects such as math, science, history, and more.

2. How do I access these resources?

You can access the resources at PF by creating a free account and logging in. Once you are logged in, you can search for specific resources or browse through the categories to find what you need.

3. Are the resources at PF reliable?

PF partners with reputable educational organizations to provide high-quality and reliable resources. However, it is always important to double-check information and verify sources.

4. Can I get personalized help with my homework at PF?

PF offers a community forum where you can ask questions and get help from other students and educators. You can also reach out to the PF support team for any specific questions or concerns.

5. Is there a cost for using the resources at PF?

No, all the resources at PF are completely free to use. However, you may need to create a free account to access some of the resources.